1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones

Hmmm for exclusive I'm going to guess a shovel maybe? Or maybe the Orellana's death mask.

Probably be more along the lines of the knife he "borrowed" from the conquistadors. That is unless it's a dio exclusive. And then I think it might be the dimensional being on throne.

Hmmm for exclusive I'm going to guess a shovel maybe? Or maybe the Orellana's death mask.

I don't think they'd use the same exclusive for the 1/6 that they have for the 1/4--

thenammagazine said:
Probably be more along the lines of the knife he "borrowed" from the conquistadors. That is unless it's a dio exclusive. And then I think it might be the dimensional being on throne.

The knife's a good guess... Or maybe the rocket launcher.

Looks like they improved the leather jacket and the shirt too. I may need a second to upgrade my raiders Indy.

I just hope he comes with the german rucksack.. that is a must have for this figure ! other possible accessories in addition to the obvious whip, webley, satchel etc

* german rucksack
* flashlight
* Oxley's letter
* shovel ( although this is easy to find in 1/6.. the one by Did is real metal/wood)
* conquistador's dagger
* rocket launcher
* crystal skull (duh!)

Lots of great possibilities for this one....

wofford... the skull is kind of the obvious must have accessory.. I don't think sideshow would want to limit that piece to just the exclusive.. ( Raider's Indy just had the torch and dart.. cool.. but not absolutely necessary for a Raiders Indy.. whereas the skull is for a KOTCS Indy)

Love it! Looks like I'm packing up my KOTCS Medi Indy if its a smooth transition from prototype to production. Please Sideshow, don't screw up the paint!

I hope this stays in the $90 range.

Love it! Looks like I'm packing up my KOTCS Medi Indy if its a smooth transition from prototype to production. Please Sideshow, don't screw up the paint!

I hope this stays in the $90 range.

I'll take my jacket off the Medi KOTCS Indy and pose him like he's in the Area 51 warehouse...

mfisher said:
I just hope he comes with the german rucksack.. that is a must have for this figure ! other possible accessories in addition to the obvious whip, webley, satchel etc

* german rucksack
* flashlight
* Oxley's letter
* shovel ( although this is easy to find in 1/6.. the one by Did is real metal/wood)
* conquistador's dagger
* rocket launcher
* crystal skull (duh!)

Lots of great possibilities for this one....

I like the possibility of an alien on its throne as the massive Exc. (a la Belloq's) but some other items that could be included...

* rope... er, I mean snake (but call it a rope)
* fridge (someone had to say it)

I don't think they'd use the same exclusive for the 1/6 that they have for the 1/4--

The knife's a good guess... Or maybe the rocket launcher.

I know the RPG-7 he fired in KOTCS was different than the prop department's creation the German Disguised Indy is coming with, but would they really do two rocket launchers like that? That's the whole reason I don't think it'll be the RPG (fingers crossed).

I won't get my hopes up for so many accessories. He still has to come with the 2 whips, pistol, satchel, extra hands, etc that should be standard with Indy but will count as "accessories" in Sideshow's description. I'm thinking just the rucksack, dagger and crystal skull. Maybe the shovel or flashlight for exclusive. I'm a little doubtful they would do the "big" exclusive for Indy since he's an easier sell than Belloq and Toht were. No need for such an incentive. They would save that for Spalko or Dovchenko.

I won't get my hopes up for so many accessories. He still has to come with the 2 whips, pistol, satchel, extra hands, etc that should be standard with Indy but will count as "accessories" in Sideshow's description. I'm thinking just the rucksack, dagger and crystal skull. Maybe the shovel or flashlight for exclusive. I'm a little doubtful they would do the "big" exclusive for Indy since he's an easier sell than Belloq and Toht were. No need for such an incentive. They would save that for Spalko or Dovchenko.

With massive cancellations of exclusive Toht I think Sideshow might be done with big exclusives all thogether.

i actually would be really amussed by the fridge. i don't know if i could justify the extra money but after the ark it might be the next one to tempt me

crazy I know

Back