1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Jnix's ANH Han Solo sculpt and his "Blade Runner" Deckard sculpt and they are both amazing. I should have picked up the Indy as well but hesitated on getting added to the list.

I have Jnix's ANH Han Solo sculpt and his "Blade Runner" Deckard sculpt and they are both amazing. I should have picked up the Indy as well but hesitated on getting added to the list.
Haven't seen a painted one pop up but unpainted ones have shown up here and on eBay. It's a nice sculpt for sure. I'm sure Timemeddler's and scott's will look great. Zed's is one of my favorites -- he did an outstanding paint-up on it, captured indy for sure.

Got my Inigou smiling Indy back today. Painted by the very talented Mark Simpson. Thanks again Mark[emoji846]
494585bc4c086b1d79729c248e64c767.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G960F med Tapatalk

I recommend Les Walker...:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

He still has my Arnie Kim head I sent to him in 2007. Would love to track him down to get my head back.

I second that, he has my Sideshow Indy head and hands (circa 2009). Would like my head, hands and money back....:mad:

Wait a sec, I just found this update on his page.... looks promising !

https://figuremasterles.tripod.com/id52.html

Heavy Sarcasm....

Last edited:
I second that, he has my Sideshow Indy head and hands (circa 2009). Would like my head, hands and money back....:mad:

Wait a sec, I just found this update on his page.... looks promising !

https://figuremasterles.tripod.com/id52.html

Heavy Sarcasm....

I used the e-mail address on the site to send him an email asking for the head back. Doubt I will ever hear from him.

I have a strong feeling that we will be seeing a few new Indy figures coming out within the next 2 years. A Indy 5, a classic "raiders - LC" Indy and I wouldn't doubt if Sideshow closed off the original trilogy with a LC. That is if their not too butt hurt after the backlash from the TOD attempt.

Remember, its part of the Disney machine so we'll get another hot toys Indy for sure. They're gonna milk it dry.

I used the e-mail address on the site to send him an email asking for the head back. Doubt I will ever hear from him.

Yeah me too, on the anniversary of the day I mailed it out I email and nonchalantly ask for any updates.. my therapist said to let it go. Not quite ready to toss goose's dog tags overboard... has it been 9 years already ?? Wow, time flies..

Anyone got a pair of Hot Toys dx05 boots they want to part with?
Please PM me
Thanks[emoji846]

Sendt fra min SM-G960F med Tapatalk

Back