1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the last 2 years I've had the headsculpts of DX05, sideshow TOD, treasure hunter, a straight copy mjchoi, inigo v1, inigo v2 and Jnix......I've had a lot of fun chasing an indy figure that I'm happy with.

My favourite is the Jnix. I've sold all of the others with the exception of the inigo v2, which is the second best sculpt I think. I think the Jnix just captures Raiders indy the closest.

Just my opinion of course......other opinions are available.

Always great to see more options come around. I like the Inigo v2 sculpt and the Jnix one best. Sideshow TOD looks like Ford to me but it’s a bit small and the hair piece isn’t great. And even with the Hot Toys hat it still doesn’t seem quite right.

Would be cool to see a TOD or Last Crusade attempt, more different expressions, etc. More Indy’s the better.

I had them all also, but went with the Inigou V1. I know it is a touch on the smaller side, but to me , had the best likeness. I also kept the Treasure Hunter for a change of pace look.

Thanks, all. I’ll check the sale thread. I’m still gettin used to this board and also doing research on the various sculpts. Treasure Hunter seems promising, but I’m trying to back track thru the history. DX-05 just arrived today, so I’m looking forward to getting it open.

Bummer. So my "brand new, never been opened" DX-05 off ebay actually has been been opened and it's missing all the Arabian accessories (Robe, Scarf and Belt) . Oddly enough whoever packaged accidentally left an extra hair sculpt in and a quarter in the satchel. So there's that.

The collar on the jacket is creasing up a bit. Does anyone have any non-destructive tips for getting the leather material to say down?

Bummer. So my "brand new, never been opened" DX-05 off ebay actually has been been opened and it's missing all the Arabian accessories (Robe, Scarf and Belt) . Oddly enough whoever packaged accidentally left an extra hair sculpt in and a quarter in the satchel. So there's that.

The collar on the jacket is creasing up a bit. Does anyone have any non-destructive tips for getting the leather material to say down?

That’s terrible. If it happened to me I’d contact the seller and return it immediately.

You might try and get a partial refund. Most of the time sellers do not want their stuff back and will issue you a partial refund. Not sure how much you spent but I would ask for $25-35 back. If not I would just return it after you open up a case.

Thanks, all I did contact him directly that night and he said he actually has the other garb and was sending it out in the morning with some extras as an apology. I'm going to see what arrives and in what condition. Obviously strange given the "new, unopened" description, but there's ebay for ya. Other than that figure itself is great and my real interest is the jacket look.

Barring anything weird with all that, I need to start looking for some extras like the Treasure Hunter. Though I'm pleasantly surprised with the factory sculpt in hand.

Regarding the treasure hunter.. which is long sold out and fetches crazy prices these days it seems.. it is my understanding they will be doing a V2 soon.

What a difference a few alterations can make to that old SS Henry Jones. It's funny cause Henry is now accurately a bit taller than Indy..but you can't tell from the angle of this dim lit and low res pic.
20180721_212719_Film1-1.jpg

Back