1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is your opinion about mark simpson paint? ... maybe i'll ask him for the smiling indy...not expensive price commission in comparison with the others...and what body is the best for an indy figure ? (Except bruce banner body)...thks !

Totally awesome painter. My go-to guy!

Snapseed.jpg

Finally was able to contact Silentsurfer for a commission on the jnix unpainted indy hatted sculpt. I can't wait to see his work on it.

Where can I get a new sculpt of Indy? These are amazing

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Where can I get a new sculpt of Indy? These are amazing

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Which ones? I believe they are all sold out as of right now. You'll have to keep an eye out for someone selling on the board or eBay etc. You could message Jnix or Inigo and see if they still have any available, but I know the smiling Inigo sculpt is sold out. Not sure about Jnix Indy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm working on an article for exclucollective.com about my Indy and started to do some preliminary shots. I liked it enough so I thought I'd share. Still need to get the initiative - and guts - to weather the clothing. Are weathering powders the way to go on the jacket? I've heard shoe polish as well?

I have the Jnix hatted sculpt on order because I love his Han sculpt more than just about anything, but i'm not convinced it can beat this V2 (painted by Jake). Got Inigo's smiling sculpt coming too which will be amazing (also to be painted by JR)

Indy-hat-cave-1200.jpg

oh wow!!! he's amazing!!! shirt's a little too clean for me, but hot DANG that's pretty!!!

Thanks, yeah the whole thing is too clean! I find it hard to personally weather Yunsil clothing. I can weather and I have no issue jumping on brand new Hot Toys but I start to shake around these nice clothes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet beauty! That's about what my Indy will be once I get my V2 back from Nathan. I also was nervous to weather the Yunsil jacket which I sent off to Jacob to weather. That's a sexy pic you have there! Love it! Makes my waiting even more painful hahaha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm working on an article for exclucollective.com about my Indy and started to do some preliminary shots. I liked it enough so I thought I'd share. Still need to get the initiative - and guts - to weather the clothing. Are weathering powders the way to go on the jacket? I've heard shoe polish as well?

I have the Jnix hatted sculpt on order because I love his Han sculpt more than just about anything, but i'm not convinced it can beat this V2 (painted by Jake). Got Inigo's smiling sculpt coming too which will be amazing (also to be painted by JR)

Sensational photo, Comatoast! Love it!! I used Tamiya weathering powders on by Yunsil shirt & pants - be brave; you can always wash them off afterwards...

Just for fun , some pictures of my current (and possibly final-ish) Indy. Will be interesting to see if the pending jnix sculpt will make the figure look better......or worse! Looking forward to finding out! Special guest appearance by the first ever Indy figure.....for the old timers amongst us.

QsH38Mf.jpg

AWfwvId.jpg

FJdt7WZ.jpg

kYxCp99.jpg

89HZknr.jpg

912dhZQ.jpg

bYEBedr.jpg

Cheers! :)

Nice. What hat is that?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

One of Inigou's first, before he did the run. Never really taken any decent close ups of this, so two more, then done. The bottom one shows the hat a little better. I did alter the brim though. Originally it curved up at the sides.

Painted by Jacob.

002_1.jpg

001_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back