1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I know. This will NEVER end!

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
I think with the combined three sculpts I'll have I'd say Im done after the Inigo Smiling Sculpt gets back to me. I'll have that, the SSC TOD Indy painted by Jacob and the Inigo V2 painted by Silent Surfer. That will be my holy Indy Trinity there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's the best of the best right there. I am so excited to paint up the new Inigo smiling Indy, I can't wait.

That's the best of the best right there. I am so excited to paint up the new Inigo smiling Indy, I can't wait.

Yeah I'm pretty fortunate that they had time to fit me in their surely busy schedules.

I can't wait to see all the different paint ups of that Smiling Indy!

I have an indy sculpt I need painted. Who's the absolute best?

Sadly JD Kim is out of the game.

Also need a replacement leather for the manbag (and would prefer NOT leather). Any pointers?

Jnix painted hatted version. Not my pic.
d43a0b9523c27a4465c9d84e41d9efcb.jpg

No, I'm not feeling it either. Will look better with brown hair no doubt, instead of the odd blonde choice. Will be interesting to see how I feel about it once I've painted it up myself.

First impressions though are that I prefer my Inigou.

What is your opinion about mark simpson paint? ... maybe i'll ask him for the smiling indy...not expensive price commission in comparison with the others...and what body is the best for an indy figure ? (Except bruce banner body)...thks !

No, I'm not feeling it either. Will look better with brown hair no doubt, instead of the odd blonde choice. Will be interesting to see how I feel about it once I've painted it up myself.

First impressions though are that I prefer my Inigou.

Yeah no offense to Jnix, but I'm sure we'll see some other paintups of this that will make the head look a lot better. Just as we did with his Han and Obi-Wan and even Luke.

And looks like there might be some lens distortion happening in that pic too, since we've already seen how his hat is taller and wider at the top.

That's a nice sculpt, but it is definitely too young-looking a Ford to be screen accurate. Jnix is obviously an extremely talented sculptor and painter; why not just sculpt two all new Ford heads for Indy and for Deckard?

Either way im looking forward to getting the headsculpt and seeing how i feel with it in hand and painted. Not always easy to tell from these pictures. Ill make a solid effort of the painting, so if i still dont like it, should be able to sell it on easy enough.

General question for you guys. What do you think the best 1/6 indy jacket available is if money isn't an object?

I'm leaning towards the sovereign. Inigou's indy (see page 1118) is apparently wearing it and I think it looks fantastic. Wondered if you had a different opinion.

Considering making an investment but can't decide whether my recently modded hot toys jacket is convincing enough now without having to blow a large amount of money and possibly regret it.

Kato or Yunsil. Blows Sovereigns out of the water in my opinion. You will have to spend a significant amount of money to acquire either.

Either way im looking forward to getting the headsculpt and seeing how i feel with it in hand and painted. Not always easy to tell from these pictures. Ill make a solid effort of the painting, so if i still dont like it, should be able to sell it on easy enough.

General question for you guys. What do you think the best 1/6 indy jacket available is if money isn't an object?

I'm leaning towards the sovereign. Inigou's indy (see page 1118) is apparently wearing it and I think it looks fantastic. Wondered if you had a different opinion.

Considering making an investment but can't decide whether my recently modded hot toys jacket is convincing enough now without having to blow a large amount of money and possibly regret it.

Love my Kato. Number one for me. Second would be Sovereign (I have two).

Jnix painted hatted version. Not my pic.
d43a0b9523c27a4465c9d84e41d9efcb.jpg

REALLY don't like it, and it's nothing against Jnix, as I own three of his Hans (2 ANH + 1 ESB) and two of his ANH Lukes.

I think the Inigou V2, pictured below, blows it away!! This one is painted by Mark Simpson, by the way, and his paintwork is EXCEPTIONAL. He's my go-to guy for all my custom sculpt paint-ups and I've got about 13 pieces painted by him now. Top notch painter!

And he'll be getting my Inigou V3 smiling Indy when it arrives...

FullSizeRender.jpg

Back