1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicely done! I remember when HT put their promo one in that outfit, everyone was convinced they'd changed the sculpt when they hadn't changed one damn thing.

Anyone knows where to get the treasure hunter sculpt nowadays? Kit doesn't have them anymore.

Anyone knows where to get the treasure hunter sculpt nowadays? Kit doesn't have them anymore.

Have also been looking for one. Anybody have a spare or one they'd be willing to part with?

Also, first post!! :yess:

Bought a cheap 12" Indiana figure for my daughter who wanted one for her barbies and it came with a plethora of artifacts and maps and books etc. Decided I could use them for my displays. (The maps went with my Captain Jack)

Might have to start looking for the SSC Ark now...

3e6e4f10fb6ccc5bc29bf34ff0cd1218.jpg

d0cfbbdc1b35a9a9312871c66a1caa6b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The larger of the two urns is a "relic" from the 3 3/4" figures. Maybe the stones also. Smaller urn is Medicom. Idol looks like Sideshow.

My V2 Inigou sculpt, painted by Mark Simpson. Another amazing sculpt and paint combination! Cheers guys!!! :clap

IMG_6384.JPG

I'll post some pics of it on my Raiders Indy when it arrives...

Very nice, doesn't look to have suffered from the distortions that other digital sculpts have had. Could Inigo be getting this cast by the same people as QMX use!?

Back