1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, really nice job on that Indy paintup!

The chin is still looking a bit too long to me, and the mouth not quite as crooked as it should be, but even so this is still definitely one of the best Indy sculpts yet.

Where's your HF? And your Vader facemask?:gah:

Where's your HF? And your Vader facemask?:gah:

Say what now? I already showed my Vader in the other thread (although I guess only the ESB and not the ANH). And I'm still tweaking my HF sculpt, although I realize it'll never get as close as the other sculpts we've seen in here. :p

Hopefully I can get some newer pics up shortly though.

Say what now? I already showed my Vader in the other thread (although I guess only the ESB and not the ANH). And I'm still tweaking my HF sculpt, although I realize it'll never get as close as the other sculpts we've seen in here. :p

Hopefully I can get some newer pics up shortly though.

I meant ready for purchase.:lol The WIP HF was nice and that Vader is just awesome.

Hi guys, ask this question in the other threads as well. Is the goemon body any good for indy? There was talk of it a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, ask this question in the other threads as well. Is the goemon body any good for indy? There was talk of it a few years ago.

Yes, it has the attached neck and sculpted chest. Many people have used it in the past. Me? I'm not sure why everyone is so hot for these muscular figures. Harrison Ford had a trim, build but wasn't muscular until Temple of Doom. Even then, he wasn't the size these bodies suggest. This is ONE of the things HT got wrong with their Raiders Indy release. Someone thought he was a bodybuilder instead of an Archeologist. ;)

The Goeman body is not overly muscled; it's the attached neck that people found appealing and I agree. It was the hot "go-to" Indy body for a while. Now Banner seems to be the thing. Shame to spend that much cash on something you're not going to see. Obviously a Cairo Indy with exposed arms is a different story.

I bought two of those narrow shoulder knock-offs with the neck attached. Mine felt a little cheap and floppy; they could just be a bad batch. Also the neck is shiny, not matte the way it should be.

Perhaps since we're all investing this kind of money on custom duds and a proper headsculpt maybe we should pony up and buy a premium HT body to go with it? Thankfully we've got time to shop before everything is released. Anyway you slice it these figures are going to be a sight to see!

Last edited:
I just found a version 6 of the cheaper body. I'm thinking of ordering it. Hopefully it's not floppy. I just don't want to sprnd another 70 euros if i can pay 20. Have to get one more whip from mike ;)

Is banner muscled or inbetween?

Just wait and get the new Hot toys Han solo body...it's a new sculpted body much like banner I'm assuming but made for Ford.

I also tried my HT Indy on a TT knockoff with the attached neckpiece and I just found that the clothes looked way too big on him. They obviously tailored the clothes to fit on that big beefy body he came with, so anything smaller would not look right. The Banner body looks to be pretty good since it uses the big muscle chest but also has the double jointed elbows which was the main reason I was trying to find an alternate body in the first place.

BTW, I was looking at that recast on ebay, and they show it side by side with the HT head, which really shows how off the HT sculpt is. The paint is pretty bad on the recast, but you can see how much more of a resemblance the sculpt looks to HF.

$_57.JPG

Just touched up my WGP Indy sculpt to practice before the Inigou one arrives. I want to use the WGP sculpt now on my motorcycle and sidecar I'm working on so I had to go back and lessen his beard a bit to fit more with the movie.

FullSizeRender16.jpg

And then here is my Raiders set-up in the shelf. Waiting on the Inigou sculpt to go in here.
FullSizeRender17.jpg

FullSizeRender22.jpg

I really do like this sculpt from some angles.

In between, but it's the neck, chest and forearm detail as well as the almost perfect match for Harrison Ford's ROTLA physique that has everyone raving about it.

That is a KO of the Goemon body, the same as the Assassin's creed Ezio except that had extended ankles.

I also tried my HT Indy on a TT knockoff with the attached neckpiece and I just found that the clothes looked way too big on him. They obviously tailored the clothes to fit on that big beefy body he came with, so anything smaller would not look right. The Banner body looks to be pretty good since it uses the big muscle chest but also has the double jointed elbows which was the main reason I was trying to find an alternate body in the first place.

BTW, I was looking at that recast on ebay, and they show it side by side with the HT head, which really shows how off the HT sculpt is. The paint is pretty bad on the recast, but you can see how much more of a resemblance the sculpt looks to HF.

What that does is show me that the HT hat on my Trev sculpt is still feasible. Probably the sole option for me, unless the SSC TOD is really good. It's at SDCC but I've only seen distant pics of it.

Back