1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great but I can't say I'm a fan of the sculpted neck for a 12" figure, seems like a bit of a waste. The other version without it looks alot better to me.

Thanks everyone, I have a pair of bendable hands in the gloves, the clothes are all by kato, and it's on a tt advance

Ahh ok, just ordered a Kato shirt :yess: Did you alter the Kato jacket? It looks more accurate to Raiders.

Ahh ok, just ordered a Kato shirt :yess: Did you alter the Kato jacket? It looks more accurate to Raiders.

I glued the collar down and extended the body so the jacket is shorter, really is great work by kato, really hope he makes a raiders version

Gumpy, he's looking terrific! Where did you get those gloves? That body extension really helps that Harrison look and Kato's clothes are top notch (still need a set!). Look forward to seeing him painted up!

Nathan

Gloves are probably the ones from either one of the Soldier Story WW2 US Airborne figures.. or one of the Did WW2 Airborne figures..

Here is my almost complete raiders custom, just waiting for some extra money to get the head painted,

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Looking good!

Back