1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been planning a second Indy for a while now and had some good fortune to track down a set of Yunsil pants and shirt. Still need to do some water treatment on the shirt collar. Using Banner body here with swapped out arms.

4c153a87895e15518332c50b9bf63d64.jpg

Been planning a second Indy for a while now and had some good fortune to track down a set of Yunsil pants and shirt. Still need to do some water treatment on the shirt collar. Using Banner body here with swapped out arms.

4c153a87895e15518332c50b9bf63d64.jpg

Great as usual Ton Ton :clap

Great as usual Ton Ton :clap

That does look nice!

Great looking Indy TonTon.

:duff Thanks, dudes!

I have seen so many outfits on that TonTon Indy over the years, it would make an interesting flip-book.

TonTon: what is you personal favorite combination so far?

I must have pics of a hundred different permutations from all the various pants/shirts/jackets I've tried. Not to mention on different bodies.

I've been pretty partial to the full Iris outfit, but this combination works well. It's a slightly smaller Indy by comparison to make the jacket/pants work better together, but size-wise the Jnix still seems to work with either set up.

Also, @TonTon, I see you used the Sideshow Aldens. Was the mod to make them compatible difficult?

Wasn't too bad, boil and pop to get rid of the old SS pegs, and then dremelled down a bit so a more standard (rather than long) HT style peg could be used. The hole left by the original SS peg is actually snug with a standard HT ball-joint peg so that made things easier.

Also dremelled a wider opening around the top to allow for a bit more articulation.

Hey Mr. E, here's a shot of the boot mod. I don't love these boots, but I actually don't have any others right now that work with HT-style bodies.

I have one set of HT boots but I modded to fit the Sideshow TOD body, go figure.

266be5240567059a57976524fb2b5029.jpg

Hey Mr. E, here's a shot of the boot mod. I don't love these boots, but I actually don't have any others right now that work with HT-style bodies.

I have one set of HT boots but I modded to fit the Sideshow TOD body, go figure.

266be5240567059a57976524fb2b5029.jpg

Hey, thanks for posting that man! I really appreciate it. I know what you mean about not having enough Indy boots on-hand. The struggle for finding decent Indy parts is real. I do wonder how that knock-off bootleg figure will turn out once (if) it's released.

For people who own the jnix indy, is it the same sculpt as his Deckard, just with different paint apps? Sorry if I sound ignorant (still new to the hobby) but I've been trying desperately to find a jnix deckard head (please message me if you're selling one haha). Wondering if the indy one would serve the same purpose with a repaint?

For anyone intrigued by the Present Toys Indy, their Michael Corleone has just come out. This means there is an actual product out there from which one could assess quality and judge whether the Indy would be worth a punt. There will doubtless be reviews up on YouTube before long.

For people who own the jnix indy, is it the same sculpt as his Deckard, just with different paint apps? Sorry if I sound ignorant (still new to the hobby) but I've been trying desperately to find a jnix deckard head (please message me if you're selling one haha). Wondering if the indy one would serve the same purpose with a repaint?

It's different enough. I posted a comparison some time back of his four Ford sculpts, with the main differences being the obvious (hair/hat/stubble or no stubble), but less obvious being the different ears and the nose is thinner on the Indy sculpts. The furrow lines at the bridge of Indy's nose seem more pronounced, could be intentional or not or an artifact of the original sculpt being recast to make the different versions. The Deckard is the only one that has a neck too.

jnix-sculpts.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone intrigued by the Present Toys Indy, their Michael Corleone has just come out. This means there is an actual product out there from which one could assess quality and judge whether the Indy would be worth a punt. There will doubtless be reviews up on YouTube before long.

In hand images of that figure show the sculpt itself looking halfway decent. Hard to tell how the clothing ended up, but their Calvin Candy figure looked okay as well.

Interesting. I've seen one person's Deckard that they got from Jnix that didn't have a neck. I wonder if it was a one-off? They bought it unpainted.

Interesting. I've seen one person's Deckard that they got from Jnix that didn't have a neck. I wonder if it was a one-off? They bought it unpainted.

It is possible he offered both a necked version and no-neck version during his initial run as I know there was discussion of that. I've only seen the one with the neck so I assumed they were all like that.

I’ve finally put together my 12th, and quite possibly final, 1/6 scale Indy in my collection.

I’ve been wanting to make a suited Indy for the longest time, but I could never find the right suit. The wait paid off though, and with the release of this PP Toys “Gangster” suit, the final piece of the jigsaw fell into place!

Very pleased with how he turned out and he finishes off my Indy collection nicely. Fortune and Glory!

ECE12B35-3420-423C-9BC5-3B78BA9F2F89.jpg

I’ve finally put together my 12th, and quite possibly final, 1/6 scale Indy in my collection.
Say it ain't so! Nice work, always like seeing the secondary Indy outfits come to life. I'm still tempted by a professor Indy since it would be so different on the shelf from my other figures.

Back