1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Something like that would look amazing in your collection Rzenikk. You can see my The Thing custom figures on either my Instagram or You Tube channel. I have been thinking about putting together the scene from the end where MacReady and Childs share a drink. If you need any help on this let me know.
Thanks man. Appreciate it! [emoji2936][emoji95][emoji2935]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have one of these they would be willing to sell, PM me please.

sallah head1.jpg

He's too small to be a Jones for me. I just could never picture Indy's son being a wee diddy man.

Also I think the trick with collecting is never to get started on some figure lines!

That was the least of that movie's problems, but I agree Shia just didn't look or act even remotely like Indy's son. And he sticks out like a sore thumb in that movie more than ever now.

Hopefully the next movie will dispense with the wacky sidekick characters and put the full focus back on Indy himself again.

I actually really enjoyed the film until Shia's character appeared. I never thought they should have went back to the warehouse from Raiders but thought the beginning felt like Indiana Jones. I also loved Indy and Marion arguing again just like old times.

I just wish Harrison Ford had been up for doing some more Indy movies back in the nineties. Much like the new Star Wars movies they wasted years before doing other ones by which point the actors looked too old.

I actually like the more grounded first half of the movie... but once it turns into a silly CG cartoon in the second half it loses me every time.

Agree though that it would have been cool to get a couple movies in the 90s, when Ford could still believably be running around as Indy.

Yeah, doing 3 in the 80's.... nothing in the 90's.... then one in the late 00's... nothing in the teens... and now another one in the 20's?

I mean, he was getting long in the tooth by Last Crusade. So they waited nearly two decades. For the new generation, Indiana Jones is going to have nearly half its films about Geriatric Jones.

I kept hearing throughout the nineties that there were no good scripts for another Indy film and for me that beggared belief. I am sure Harrison Ford just wanted to do something else during that period.

Harrison has stated it as one of his regrets that he didn't do more Indy films.

They also always wanted to do them as the team of Lucas, Spielberg and Ford. Imagine they just never got the timing right.

Was that recently though? I remember after Last Crusade I got the impression he wanted to do other things.

I think the writers backed themselves into a corner by always trying to have Indy going after supernatural items. In the opening of Raiders he is going after a normal treasure in the fertility idol. There didn't always have to be an all powerful MacGuffin.

Ford has said before that the original idea was only ever to make three movies, so TLC was clearly meant to wrap things up. And I don't remember there ever being a serious move to make a fourth one until much later.

Ford never really wanted to do more Indys after 1989 -- especially after the Fugitive.

Spielberg outgrew those kinds of movies for the most part after Schindler's List.

Lucas got busy with plotting the Star Wars return.

I feel that the time for sequels for these films has ended and if anything should have been done right after LC. But that's how it goes i guess.

Thanks dwing but that FX link does not work for me (does it for up?). I remember and was a big fan of Russ's work, I was hoping someone bought one and decided not to finish the figure.

Back