1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
49DE0DA7-6233-4B2B-9D80-E5292C1C0866.jpg65E65CC9-8040-46E0-BD2F-E0E67E97C8E5.jpg65E65CC9-8040-46E0-BD2F-E0E67E97C8E5.jpgB25B3D3F-2502-4BCD-B1AF-EEEF3200099A.jpg

Many thanks to the folks in the forum. I got a good start to my collection. Enjoy

Kinda wishing now I had picked up that TOD Indy. Even though I've never been overly impressed with it, an Indy with the machete and ripped shirt is still a cool look that would be nice to have. And it does seem to work better with the HT fedora, which I already have a spare of.

The Sideshow TOD Indy looks great with the Hot Toys Fedora and the Hot Toys shirt customized the right way.

It’s a crapshoot regarding getting a Sideshow TOD Indy sculpt with a good paint job, I’ve seen some that look horrible, and I’ve seen some that look pretty incredible.

fd1e7d92216fcfc35db23d088ae5cd25.jpg

Kinda wishing now I had picked up that TOD Indy. Even though I've never been overly impressed with it, an Indy with the machete and ripped shirt is still a cool look that would be nice to have. And it does seem to work better with the HT fedora, which I already have a spare of.
It appears you chose.....poorly...

[emoji23] Sorry I had to. [emoji12]

Definitely pick one up if you can. One of Sideshows better releases. Despite his small issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6f41edd9355f3d6a2181e6b8d87bc139.jpg

Finished up another Indy commission weathered the hot toys clothing, modified the body and painted the Inigio sculpt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hatless one is the 2nd version made by Jnix last year. That's my "Professor Jones" custom. You can also see the hatted version in the bottom left of the picture.

Older pictures of the professor:

GEDC1253.JPG

The hatless one is the 2nd version made by Jnix last year. That's my "Professor Jones" custom. You can also see the hatted version in the bottom left of the picture.

Older pictures of the professor:

View attachment 434301

What sculpt is that?

The Proportions are correct, the outfit looks amazing. When did that one come down the pike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back