1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The yunsil set was between 250-350usd I would say. I would definitely pick up a set if it were offered again.

That Indy looks great, straight out of Raiders.

From memory, I picked up the set for around £250-£260 from a fellow forum member (to whom I am extremely grateful!).

Which is why I was extremely hesitant to start weathering the jacket. But, I finally got over that hurdle yesterday and did a first pass weathering. It was subtle, way more so than the more full-on approach I took with the (relatively) inexpensive DX05 jackets I've done.

So, I'll live with it for a few days and see if I want to take it a step further. Meanwhile I'm going to do some rework on my Inigo v2 as I'm not completely happy with it. What the inigo has that the Jnix doesn't is a slightly larger scale. The Jnix looks just a touch undersized on the TOD body. The inigo is perfect proportions.

Enjoying tinkering with Indy again, the jacket weathering though subtle is an improvement on stock so I'm very happy with the results so far. The goal is to make it convincing without going over the top. He's often completely battered and covered in dirt and dust.....but it's a tricky balance making that work well at 1/6 scale.

Just can't stop drooling at this sculpt. Love it ! Definitely my Grail in the Collection...

If there was one collectible I'd never part with it's Indiana Jones. View attachment 427213View attachment 427214

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks absolutely superb. Great base too. Well done putting that together.

It seems there are quite a few people after a Yunsil set. I would be interested in getting at least one for my custom Indy's.

The yunsil set was between 250-350usd I would say. I would definitely pick up a set if it were offered again.

That Indy looks great, straight out of Raiders.
Looks absolutely superb. Great base too. Well done putting that together.

It seems there are quite a few people after a Yunsil set. I would be interested in getting at least one for my custom Indy's.
Thanks guys!

Yunsils set is really great. I'm glad I was able to secure one. I'm really wanting to hunt down another shirt for my Cairo Indy.

He looks fantastic Rzeznikk! Amazing work all round.

As for those Yunsil outfits.......don't see many of them come up, or at least I haven't.

Doesn’t get any better than Indy for me. Favourite movie character of all time!

88EBD8FB-F897-43E2-A8B5-1330E0FDE277.jpg

That really is just such an insane Indy right there. Wonderful!
Thank you Sir. It's been quite the adventure. The Pinnacle of my Collecting for sure.

I'm honored to have Nathan's work in my collection and it had to be Indy. Favorite Movie Character of all Time.

Gotta say it's a bit addicting. [emoji1787] I already have another lined up for him to do. [emoji1787]

For those who have inquired into my gear sets.. I am in the middle moving into a new house in the next few weeks... That being said - as a side note - the new place will have a full room to turn into a modeling workshop as well as a 3 car garage, 2/3rds of which will be my wood working shop.. what that translates into here is that once I am settled I plan on being able to put a lot more effort into production of 1/6 Indy gear as well as a line of custom bases in the wood shop... Also on the horizon is a set of 1/6 and 1/4 scale KOTCS crates with accurate stenciling... stay tuned until about mid November.. in the mean time I may try and crank out about ten sets of 1/6 scale Indy gear only because the move is gonna be costly.. I will not be taking open orders but rather when I get a few sets complete and ready to sell I will extend the offer out to interested buyers. Will advise if I am able to get a few put together !

For those who have inquired into my gear sets.. I am in the middle moving into a new house in the next few weeks... That being said - as a side note - the new place will have a full room to turn into a modeling workshop as well as a 3 car garage, 2/3rds of which will be my wood working shop.. what that translates into here is that once I am settled I plan on being able to put a lot more effort into production of 1/6 Indy gear as well as a line of custom bases in the wood shop... Also on the horizon is a set of 1/6 and 1/4 scale KOTCS crates with accurate stenciling... stay tuned until about mid November.. in the mean time I may try and crank out about ten sets of 1/6 scale Indy gear only because the move is gonna be costly.. I will not be taking open orders but rather when I get a few sets complete and ready to sell I will extend the offer out to interested buyers. Will advise if I am able to get a few put together !
Definitely put me down for one of the Crate Bases for KOTCS 1:6. And I also need two satchel straps when you are settled! Congrats on the new home and good luck and stay safe with the move! Fortune and Glory!

I'm in for a 1/6th crate base as well. Also, I'd love to get a belt done from you whenever you're free.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back