1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what are your opinions about the JNIX modded han solo head he's doing for Indy??

JNIX-Indy.jpg

He hasn't shown the hatted version yet

Cheers FlyandFight!

As for the Jnix sculpt, I am holding off on seeing the hatted version as I don't have much use for Indy without a hat. Hopefully see that next week.

what are your opinions about the JNIX modded han solo head he's doing for Indy??

View attachment 354761

He hasn't shown the hatted version yet
It's an awesome sculpt even though it's used for the other versions of ford. I think this is one of the best indy likenesseswe got this year. The other being indigou's smiling sculpt. Which I bought both. I can't wait to see the hatted version. And how they look painted, I also think that this sculpt looks better as indy.

I honestly wasn't too crazy about his modded ESB Han or Deckard, but his Indy one I'm liking quite a bit. Especially with the hat on, which he just posted pics of.

Hard to tell if the crown is too small or not, but I guess if it is I could just swap out with the HT hat.

It's just wrong, fat '77 Ford just doesn't work for later iterations. Where other Ford sculpts have been too narrow, the Jnix is too wide, emphasised more without the hair, which sort of balanced it out. The best hope for a Deckard would be if Kit's guy could do another MJ rework like the Space Tracker. SSC appear to have one coming, but the HS on that doesn't look that good.

He's going to rework the hat, which is great news as it's not working for me yet. If he gets the hat nearer to raiders I'll be picking up a hatted sculpt for sure.

Same, the mj recast is pretty decent. I wasn't a fan of Inigo v1 or v2 but his smiling version is really looking spot on.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

JNIX has revealed his hatted sculpt...and he's nailed (in my opinion) the height of the crown, but to my eye, it's got a pinch that is closer to Last Crusade.
IMG_5158.JPG

Back