1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my hands on a pair of Temple of doom boots for my indy. But I don't know how I'm goanna get them on as the holes might be bigger then hot toys pegs.

No I doubt that would work. But your plan isn't all bad, as I could probably use sculpting clay that drys fast to make it match the holes of the boots. Thanks for the idea tornade49.

No I doubt that would work. But your plan isn't all bad, as I could probably use sculpting clay that drys fast to make it match the holes of the boots. Thanks for the idea tornade49.
That's what I would suggest. sculpty in the hole then use a Dremel to match the size of the peg. Boom done.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good idea's for the boots.

I used a drill bit to take out the existing ankle peg socket and then glued some KO Hot Toys ankle peg sockets in the boots. If you decide to use a drill bit though, don't put it in a drill. Use a drill bit in hand and turn it. Takes no time.

007_1_zpsafbwobee.jpg

Thanks for the advice. Ebeneezer your indy is looking awesome. Hope you offer that belt and holster in the future and your other ideas on indy gear. Also the purpose of the drill Is to fit hot toys peg adapters in to them then?

I used a drill bit to take out the existing ankle peg socket and then glued some KO Hot Toys ankle peg sockets in the boots. If you decide to use a drill bit though, don't put it in a drill. Use a drill bit in hand and turn it. Takes no time.

007_1_zpsafbwobee.jpg

is it the bruce banner body?

I adapted mine. Just get a pair of HT naked feet, take off the peg connectors, half cut them with a dremel or similar, then with dremel abrasive tool make the actual sideshow pegs bigger and glue HT glue peg connectors inside.
Not the easiest thing ever but not too difficult.

I adapted mine. Just get a pair of HT naked feet, take off the peg connectors, half cut them with a dremel or similar, then with dremel abrasive tool make the actual sideshow pegs bigger and glue HT glue peg connectors inside.
Not the easiest thing ever but not too difficult.
Thanks inigou, I was thinking that's what everyone mentioned to do. I have some spare HT feet I will remove the adapters and do what is suggested. Your indy looks amazing btw. Can't wait for the smiling sculpt.

Great looking Cairo Indy!

Got the boots today. Tried to mod them and wow not the best thing. I have no idea what to do I attempted to remove the peg connectors of the boots but seem to be a single piece inside. Help

Have something similar but not with the dremel style attachments. It doesn't work, it only destroys the top part of the boot which has cracked on both when I tried. I'm pretty stressed it didn't work and that anything I try might damage the boot further.

Just got this KO in. Will follow timemedler and will convert him.

5c09a3d84735ef94272bd59cc4d6d62a.jpg

Back