1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that is superb!

I'm planning on modding the hat on mine to make the crown taller. You can take the liner out of the spare hat and mod it to sit nicely on the head, this way you'll always have a spare.

ohmygod... GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!

...can you do mine too?!?!??

Thank you! I'm booked a the moment bud but stay in touch.

Just Stunning.

Thank you!

Yeah, that is superb!

I'm planning on modding the hat on mine to make the crown taller. You can take the liner out of the spare hat and mod it to sit nicely on the head, this way you'll always have a spare.

Good idea bud I think I have an extra dx05 hat I can throw on it. I'll have to look. Thanks for liking the work bud!

Great paintjob!

Best,

Robert

Rahmier that's one of the best Sideshow Indy Paint ups I've seen.

Thanks guys! It was fun to see what was hiding under the horrible paint

Finished!

e9usamus.jpg

u7e9ujuv.jpg

udepumut.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, they're both looking great.

I've always thought that the SSC hat sat a little high, but, with light modding, you can get the spare hat to sit just right.

That's the sit taken care of, one day I'll do the crown, and then of course I'll have to paint him too! LOL!

One of thw best paint ups of this sculpt I've seen. :rock

(Sideshow Indiana Jones repainted by Rahmier): Probably the best (by a LONG shot) I've seen that sculpt look.

Really looking forward to this one. :)

(Enterbay/Medicom UU Han Solo): IMO, this sculpt is unfortunately terribly overrated. It's a decent "Harrison Ford" (at some point in time in some movie I can't name) and maybe a passable "Han Solo" (without the really lame original hair), but it's not Indiana Jones. The paint and hat will really help this guy out, but I don't think it will ever look as good as Rahmier's repaint of the Sideshow sculpt.

(Sideshow Indiana Jones repainted by Rahmier): Probably the best (by a LONG shot) I've seen that sculpt look.

(Enterbay/Medicom UU Han Solo): IMO, this sculpt is unfortunately terribly overrated. It's a decent "Harrison Ford" (at some point in time in some movie I can't name) and maybe a passable "Han Solo" (without the really lame original hair), but it's not Indiana Jones. The paint and hat will really help this guy out, but I don't think it will ever look as good as Rahmier's repaint of the Sideshow sculpt.

Thanks buddy! I agree the eyes are kinda set far in on the enterbay sculpt. I just took some final pics of Indy....thanks for liking the work guys

esemarah.jpg

Back