1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokerknife.jpg

Simple pose for Joker. Truly a wonderful figure – my favorite! I’m a year late but I have so many thoughts on this thing and I can’t stop looking at it!!! I have a list of mods I’d like to do, but for now I’m enjoying it stock. Been lurking for a while in this thread and wasn’t planning on getting Joker until 2 months ago. 600 pages later, mama, I made it.
542936FB-C312-411E-9B5C-95BC39074114.jpeg

775990F0-D5F8-4C1B-8488-4110AD381229.jpeg

Simple pose for Joker. Truly a wonderful figure – my favorite! I’m a year late but I have so many thoughts on this thing and I can’t stop looking at it!!! I have a list of mods I’d like to do, but for now I’m enjoying it stock. Been lurking for a while in this thread and wasn’t planning on getting Joker until 2 months ago. 600 pages later, mama, I made it. View attachment 681991

View attachment 681990
Congrats! The hair also looks really good on yours.

Did anyone else trash the InArt 2 pack box?

It's space hog (with an odd configuration) and I'm running out of storage space, especially after falling down the rabbit hole of larger scale statues a few years ago.

I started to throw away some other 1/6 boxes (mostly 3rd party but some Hot Toys) but kept the statues boxes. Renting a storage space just for boxes seems like a bad investment.

Don't plan on selling the InArt figure or moving homes. But if I did, 1/6 figures are lighter and can be packed up more easily and transported without the original boxes. With statues, they are heavy and so much more delicate and prone to damage without the proper original packaging.
I throw away all my figure boxes. I cut out the front of the art box in case I want to make posters out of them. If I sell something I just go to Walmart and buy some cheap boxes and bubble wrap.
And yeah, keep statue boxes at all costs. I regret trashing my statue boxes, but storing my lawnmower in the winter is more important than boxes, but with statues I should have rented a storage unit for the winter or something 🤣

Have people found a successful way to give the shoulders more shape (like the Topo V2) on the Inart Joker coat? That is the biggest let down of the coat, the way the shoulders just look really deflated and rounded and not stiff and square enough.

Mine fell once, since then I never used the base again. Thought for sure I damaged his nose or something but nope, I lucked out. Can’t risk it again.
Same with me but mine fell without the use of a base, nose dived straight into the glass door of the cabinet but luckily no damage.
My heart sank when I walked into the room and spotted it though 😂

Ironically, mine fell the second I took it off the stand!
The magnets were the only thing keeping him safely upright- which is why I believe it’s at the very least equal part user error as it is a design flaw.

I think I can admit to you all now that I sold off my coat-wearing rooted Joker with the stand and accessories.
One reason I bought the deluxe set was that it signified the beginning of a new era in collecting- then HT said ‘Yesh but we can do that too’ and after that JND show up with their stretchy, nutsack-neck Joker and suddenly there was an even newer new age!

Anyways, I’ve still got my jail cell Joker to rep InArt and have now put my eggs in the JND basket by ordering set A to replace what I’ve come to realise was my favourite 1/6 figure and which drew the majority of my attention.

Sooo, fingers crossed for that one.

Back