1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would a decent price be for a rooted sculpt? I’ve been keeping an eye out for one to upgrade my standard. So far, the best price I’ve seen is $385.

What would a decent price be for a rooted sculpt? I’ve been keeping an eye out for one to upgrade my standard. So far, the best price I’ve seen is $385.
That's about what I've seen it go for lately which is much better than when it first was parted out at around $7-$800 for the regular head

Last edited:
I'm still preferring the TOPO V2 coat over INART's. Maybe they'll rectify the colour "IF" they revisit the Joker again?

DSC_0204.JPG
DSC_0210.JPG
DSC_0220.JPG

That's about what I've seen it go for lately which is much better than it was when it first was parted out at around $7-$800 for the regular head
Man, 7-800 is insane! Some 385 isn’t so bad after all. I’ll keep an eye out for a bit longer to see if it drops some more. Heads in jars don’t have expiration dates, right? 🤔

I had a custom made stand for a solution to this problem and nobody gave a $h1t
The maker was ready to make lots to sell, but nothing. No interest

This stand looks awesome. Great idea

Old School Reaction GIF

Looks great. I take it you weathered the Topo a bit? How would you describe the improvements beyond the darker color? Better fit in certain locations, less broad-shouldered maybe?
Yes i weathered up the TOPO with some Charcoals and a tooth brush.
Aside from the colour the material is nicer. It's very soft and with the aid of some water is easy to manipulate and shape. The cut is nicer too, especially around the collar.
It's only real downside it that the inner lining is more of a reddish colour than orange. It doesn't have any wire in the hem either.

I had a custom made stand for a solution to this problem and nobody gave a $h1t
The maker was ready to make lots to sell, but nothing. No interest

This stand looks awesome. Great idea

Old School Reaction GIF
I was interested and ready to order but he seemed busy 😂 The price was really good too. But anyway I like the new one more

Did anyone else trash the InArt 2 pack box?

It's space hog (with an odd configuration) and I'm running out of storage space, especially after falling down the rabbit hole of larger scale statues a few years ago.

I started to throw away some other 1/6 boxes (mostly 3rd party but some Hot Toys) but kept the statues boxes. Renting a storage space just for boxes seems like a bad investment.

Don't plan on selling the InArt figure or moving homes. But if I did, 1/6 figures are lighter and can be packed up more easily and transported without the original boxes. With statues, they are heavy and so much more delicate and prone to damage without the proper original packaging.

I’m glad I opted for a new whole case for Joker, because I walked by and saw his forehead pressed against the glass window of the door.

I ******* hate this magnet stand so much.
In my experience, the magnets can’t pull the figure forwards if the feet are positioned so the toe magnet in the shoes is positioned at the very tip of the base magnet.

Funnily enough, the only time my Joker ever toppled over was once I took him off the stand.

Back