1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... Since i'm a huge DUMMY I damaged my Joker head when removing it from the box the other day... You may say it's only a small spot of paint missing and it's not a big deal but i can't live knowing thay it's damaged. I just can't.

View attachment 673354

So i decided to stop being a coward and fix my mistake myself... Keep in mind that i'm not a painter and that it's the first time i mess with a head that expensive.

But here go ! Time to repaint it ! (My hands never shook like that in my entire life.)

What i did first is applying white paint on his nose which works but it's not totally seamless and it was bugging me...
View attachment 673357

Here we go again time to rub it off and do it again...
This time i mixed white with a little bit a black a few times until the color was perfect.
And after applying i got a seamless result !
I can finally go to bed now...

View attachment 673358View attachment 673359View attachment 673360

So if this happens to any of you guys (we all know the issues with the base...) don't be sad, you can fix it ! And you can do it on your own. It will take you a little bit of faith and a lot of patience.

Cheers !
Great work! :clap Good as new with some internal battle scars to give it character

Quick question : Is the purple coat supposed to have cables on the sides ?
IMG_20231115_023229.jpg

Ok... Since i'm a huge DUMMY I damaged my Joker head when removing it from the box the other day... You may say it's only a small spot of paint missing and it's not a big deal but i can't live knowing thay it's damaged. I just can't.

View attachment 673354

So i decided to stop being a coward and fix my mistake myself... Keep in mind that i'm not a painter and that it's the first time i mess with a head that expensive.

But here go ! Time to repaint it ! (My hands never shook like that in my entire life.)

What i did first is applying white paint on his nose which works but it's not totally seamless and it was bugging me...
View attachment 673357

Here we go again time to rub it off and do it again...
This time i mixed white with a little bit a black a few times until the color was perfect.
And after applying i got a seamless result !
I can finally go to bed now...

View attachment 673358View attachment 673359View attachment 673360

So if this happens to any of you guys (we all know the issues with the base...) don't be sad, you can fix it ! And you can do it on your own. It will take you a little bit of faith and a lot of patience.

Cheers !
Wow the hair on your joker came out perfect

I wonder if they will finally introduce that silicone head/neck tech that Kojun showed off years ago on his Pacino?

That would be something.

Unless it disintegrates in 3-5 years.

I wonder if they will finally introduce that silicone head/neck tech that Kojun showed off years ago on his Pacino?

That would be something.

Unless it disintegrates in 3-5 years.
They showed it off pretty aggressively in the recent teaser video so I'm sure that they will. Their supposedly releasing more information today

Back