1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you’re using inart shoes and pegs make sure the posture and weight distribution is consistent, in other words, keep the weight and ankle peg shifted backwards in the shoes, if the weight shifts forward, it leans.

Think about it like drawing a T, the majority of the weight has to go straight down.

Take your thumb and push the shins backwards into the heel of the shoes. After that it’s just about knowing how to mimic someone’s posture.

Last edited:
Those por toys shoes look great @Nick D :clap would’ve loved to have gotten a pair of those since they’re magnetic as well. Guessing they aren’t available anymore?
I would believe you’re right, his DC work sells fast. I ordered quickly months ago and took advantage of the two pairs for $200 sale. Building a custom with one pair and currently using the other pair on Inart. The custom bank robber shoes aren’t Portoys or magnetic.

Last edited:
Screw inart and their magnetic feet! One of the stupidest decisions they've made. My joker has fallen so many times already. Thankfully no breaks or scuff marks but im sure it's bound to happen.
I don't think it's stupid just the way it was executed was a bit stupid. Great example is molecule8 when they used magnets on Lennon the strength in both base and boots was insane.

Screw inart and their magnetic feet! One of the stupidest decisions they've made. My joker has fallen so many times already. Thankfully no breaks or scuff marks but im sure it's bound to happen.

I think it's a quality control thing on the magnets in general. I, along with many others, have not had any issues with this. I think they got a week batch of magnets because a lot of people have had this issue. Also, it would help to have the base be fully magnetized.
Magnets seem really strong on mine, to the point that I'm not concerned about him falling, but the shoes do stick in a less than optimal way, and posing is really limited. That's my bigger complaint. But I do think it's time we moved beyond waist- and crotch-grabbers for stands. I actually like the leg grabbers I've seen here and there as a better compromise. But might be even better if you could move the location of the base magnets around for different leg placement.

D71FC603-EE7A-48FD-99D1-34EE12D63792.jpeg

91D1AC82-4C81-4F35-9F8A-DD1128A2F480.jpeg

339563EA-0E9D-4657-8C3C-8D87B1817878.jpeg

Last edited:
I think the gap between the vest and the shoulder throws it off a bit. Maybe futz it a bit. I was thinking of padding mine a bit to get that seamless look
Yeah I've been messing with it more since this pic. I was snapping some pics as I was dressing him down :naughty I tightened and adjusted the tie. The shoulders have been the biggest challenge keeping them full. I have the jacket back on again.

Has anyone had any trouble with Joker's metal cufflinks for his undershirt? I can't get one to slide back in. Any suggestions on an easy fix?

Back