1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin never do a great job styling rooted hair. But boy oh boy...if this is the final product. Then money more than well spent. Super excited for the others InArt figures now.

The tailoring on this one looks great, which was what I was most curious about

Holy forking shirtballs!!!!
That Joker!
Its immense, its perfect, its the next evolution, its everything we hoped for and more.
Words cannot express how happy I am to have sold my DX11.
This is incredible.

Joker looks great. Gandalf... hard to tell. Bruce Wayne... not great.
Where are you seeing the other two Wor?

- Never mind, I'm just not live and a little behind.
- Its because I keep jumping between Justins Joker video and pausing the live feed - my greedy eyes dont know where to look

Gandalf is good - actually the likeness looks stronger to me here than in the product photos.

Last edited:
Glad I went with the rooted two pack and that they didnā€™t **** it up when it came down to production. Itā€™s kind of crazy watching that video and seeing all the heads that they had to produce and root individually. Bravo Inart. Glad I also preordered Gandalf and Batman.

Figure looks tremendous. Starting to regret not getting the rooted hair now sob :) Only concern from Justinā€™s video is the joints seem quite loose, but it maybe ok. Plus itā€™s a prototype after all.

Figure looks tremendous. Starting to regret not getting the rooted hair now sob :) Only concern from Justinā€™s video is the joints seem quite loose, but it maybe ok. Plus itā€™s a prototype after all.
I would have loved to have got the rooted hair too, but they were all sold out and 1580 AUD was way too much for me to spend

Back