1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness on their 1/3 may not be perfect, but if they were to shrink it down to 1/6 I think it would still be a big improvement over the HT sculpt. And I'd love to see the batsuit given that much more leathery appearance as well, instead of looking so obviously like a mix of fabric and plastic.

View attachment 568860
View attachment 568861
The suit shouldn’t be leathery at all. It’s Cordura fabric. The chest plate and under section of the shoulders is all the same cordura fabric as the suit but appears to be epoxied onto those pieces. The finishes on both of these offerings are pretty inaccurate to me. Especially the Hot Toys chest piece.

Attachments

• 5FDDD63B-3EE9-4CEB-8FF9-1E83AA36D675.jpeg
    5FDDD63B-3EE9-4CEB-8FF9-1E83AA36D675.jpeg
    384.6 KB · Views: 79
Tales from facebook

"From not owning any figures, to placing 4 orders on ToysWonderland in the last hour. I have a feeling I've just got myself into a very expensive new hobby."

Unfortunetly he will go from not owning any figures, to being a thousand dollars short and still not owning any figures

Tales from facebook

"From not owning any figures, to placing 4 orders on ToysWonderland in the last hour. I have a feeling I've just got myself into a very expensive new hobby."

Unfortunetly he will go from not owning any figures, to being a thousand dollars short and still not owning any figures
Yeah, let's get this over with...

giphy.gif

RIP Guy, you didn't even get to caress your dolly's real hair.

I too buy figures to fill a void. Unfortunetly for my wallet the void runs too deep
It's kind of awful, isn't it? I wish every figure was special, but I just can't completely kill the completionist inside. I repeat "quality over quantity" but I just can't silence them...

patrick-bateman-crying.gif

I never liked watching YT collector channels. If I do it's to see how a figure I'm interested in looks in hand, some of them are entitled man babies most of the time. What's even funnier is they never have actual knowledge of the characters they buy outside of films. Also never listen or take their opinion on what you should buy to heart. Ezcompany is one example he got the advanced suit spider-man from the ps4 game by HT, and mentioned in his review how the suit material sucks, and it's not worth buying(even though he himself got it) as it will damage in the future. Later someone posted on FB group that after watching his review, and actually listening to him he missed out on a figure he wanted, and blamed EZcompany for it. Which started a **** storm and he himself (Ezcompany) responded to it. At least that's what I remember from that whole thing.

The suit shouldn’t be leathery at all. It’s Cordura fabric. The chest plate and under section of the shoulders is all the same cordura fabric as the suit but appears to be epoxied onto those pieces. The finishes on both of these offerings are pretty inaccurate to me. Especially the Hot Toys chest piece.
THANK YOU

Just had a look. Really good stuff. Any hot toys reviews you have in plan?
Thanks man!

No NEW HT reviews planned in the immediate future as I don’t really have anything HT coming my way...the only figure I have PO’d is mandalorian luke skywalker. And that won’t be out for a while.

But I am planning on a retrospective video that will feature some HT figures.

Just FYI we actually opened a YT channel to show new release figure at first hand

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLvDts7t-APc_I0-ZQtr9Bg
And we will cooperate with Joao for more detail review on his channel, Joao is China based so we can show you all new figures pretty quick

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheThirdPartyReviews
We planned to review day 1 hot toys however due to current covid outbreak in Hong Kong we cannot buy day 1 hot toys yet

We hope to provide first hand information and put the figure on eBay auction to recover some costs, because we truly paying high price for all day 1 releases ;)

And of coz we get all day 1 Inart 1/6 line too!

I reckon this figure would look amazing next to a Pattinson figure. I don’t know why but I reckon the Pattinson batsuit just goes way better with this joker then the original Christian Bale batsuit. Just my opinion though

Agreed! Funnily, I tried to picture different batsuits in the new Batman film and (to me) I think the Batman Begins suit can fit in that universe. But yeah I can also see TDK Joker existing in TB. This and TB Batman figures would look pretty cool next to each other!

I never liked watching YT collector channels. If I do it's to see how a figure I'm interested in looks in hand, some of them are entitled man babies most of the time. What's even funnier is they never have actual knowledge of the characters they buy outside of films. Also never listen or take their opinion on what you should buy to heart. Ezcompany is one example he got the advanced suit spider-man from the ps4 game by HT, and mentioned in his review how the suit material sucks, and it's not worth buying(even though he himself got it) as it will damage in the future. Later someone posted on FB group that after watching his review, and actually listening to him he missed out on a figure he wanted, and blamed EZcompany for it. Which started a **** storm and he himself (Ezcompany) responded to it. At least that's what I remember from that whole thing.

I have figures that i don't have knowledge of outside the films and i will not apologize lol. It's all about enjoying the piece no matter what you know about it. I bought Scarlet Spider because i liked the looked. The person who skipped because of a review should know that it's most Spider-Man figures could get damaged it's no big deal.

When it comes to reviews and live streams i watch for fun. I have never bought a figure from a review. I know if i want something within a few minutes of it going up for order............a couple years before any reviews. Actually i know sometimes while i'm watching a movie I will see a cool look on a character and hope we get a figure. If i'm on the fence i'll skip it.
I have hundreds of figures and have been collecting for years but i'm not an expert and i watch channels of people like me. People who are honest and let you know how they got the figure (discount, free, own money) and still will point out the bad area's or if it's totally crap.

I happen to like justin's collection but I dont watch his livestreams. I do think his script is a bit stale (this is my personal copy of the figure...). Jedha is ok but his videos seem to happen a bit after the few who get these on day 1 mrcollectibles is also good.

I also liked clipperkings back in the day mainly because he sounded like a gangster toy collector.

I've been swayed by reviews to pick up figures more than a few times.

I'm very excited for The Batman. I wonder if they would go all-in to the point of making Riddler, Catwoman and Penguin? I could see them try Catwoman at least.
I have not yet bit on the Hot Toys Batman because I’m waiting on Queen, but I’m sort of hoping they compliment each other as opposed to directly competing with each other (unless of course Queen just apes everything Hot Toys did and adds more **** on top, in which case: Mo’ money, less problems. :lol ). Personally, if they’re gonna give people the option of a rooted Wayne head with emo make-up at a similar cost to this one, I feel like a full drifter Bruce figure could go a way towards justifying it).

Yes, please, on all of those things. I’d be more interested in Riddler than anyone else, but I would welcome all three.

It would be difficult to say no to a Bats/Bruce Wayne two pack.

They also mentioned doing a Joaquin Joker sometime. Queen is just going to take all my money.
Honestly, if they do Joaquin, I would hope they take advantage of the scale and do something unique. Ever since they started making statues of the character, I’ve wanted to see him in his “interview” chair from Murray’s show. I’d love to see them give him a blood spattered serious face. That shot was ******* terrifying.
I want the Riddler more than you!

It would be a dream for Queen to do him, but he seems maybe too simple... then again, they're doing a Nazgul.

I have no idea what this company will do... that's part of the excitement!
I don’t know why I love Riddler’s look as much as I do. He’s definitely very “Zodiac Killer” with his whole army surplus thing, but I think he really just cements the ‘70s crime drama vibe. He feels like he could go toe-to-toe with Dirty Harry as much as Batman

Simple answer, dude is one of those hot toys fanboys that say hot toys can do nothing wrong. That’s why everyone else sucks but hot toys.
No way dude. I've ragged on Danoby before because he complains about Hot Toys a lot. I'd say he's pretty scattered with his opinions on figure companies.

No way dude. I've ragged on Danoby before because he complains about Hot Toys a lot. I'd say he's pretty scattered with his opinions on figure companies.
Yep certainly not only limited to Hot Toys. He's just full of himself, fullstop.

Doesn't surprise me at all that he was complaining about the other YouTubers.

I have not yet bit on the Hot Toys Batman because I’m waiting on Queen, but I’m sort of hoping they compliment each other as opposed to directly competing with each other (unless of course Queen just apes everything Hot Toys did and adds more **** on top, in which case: Mo’ money, less problems. :lol ). Personally, if they’re gonna give people the option of a rooted Wayne head with emo make-up at a similar cost to this one, I feel like a full drifter Bruce figure could go a way towards justifying it).

Honestly, if they do Joaquin, I would hope they take advantage of the scale and do something unique. Ever since they started making statues of the character, I’ve wanted to see him in his “interview” chair from Murray’s show. I’d love to see them give him a blood spattered serious face. That shot was ******* terrifying.

I don’t know why I love Riddler’s look as much as I do. He’s definitely very “Zodiac Killer” with his whole army surplus thing, but I think he really just cements the ‘70s crime drama vibe. He feels like he could go toe-to-toe with Dirty Harry as much as Batman
A DRIFTER BRUCE WOULD BE GREAT!!!! Allmost as exciting as the batman figure maybe even more for me !

Back