1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@xXJ0kerXx1

How’s the shirt color? Been meaning to ask you as well but you weren’t online, in Gipettos pic it’s dark like wonders photos, but in yours it’s a bit more of a lighter tone.

@xXJ0kerXx1

How’s the shirt color? Been meaning to ask you as well but you weren’t online, in Gipettos pic it’s dark like wonders, but in yours it’s a bit more of a lighter tone.
let me get back to you on that when i get home in an hr

moducase lighting is very harsh 9/10 times so its really bright

let me get back to you on that when i get home in an hr

moducase lighting is very harsh 9/10 times so its really bright
Good to hear a moducase will lighten it up a good bit if it’s pretty dark in hand under normal lighting. Yours is fully suited so I don’t want you to go through all of that just to get a better look at it in full. Would still like to hear Gipettos thoughts on it.

@Gipetto0812

Is the Wonder shirt that dark in hand, that’s one of the parts I wasn’t fond of if so. Glad to hear it hugs the neck better.
Umm I'm not sure if dark is the right word. The colors are just different. Since the InArt has more of a blue tint to it, I think it being next to the WonderWorld one in my pic may make it appear darker. Plus, it's just a cellphone pic, nothing fancy. But again, your mileage will vary. If you didn't like it in WonderWorld's pics then you may not like it in hand either. I liked what I saw in WonderWorld's pics which is why I ordered them. I've felt the InArt was too blue and the Artisan HT was too light gray.

if youre hell bent on using the inart base, thats gonna be tough to do. personally, id ditch that base in favor of something classier. PT bases or ones you can find from shumi arts or onew. metal sheets so you wont worry about polarity. really strong magnets. i find inart's shoes, the magnets are stronger at the front then the heels

but definitely agree on the glossiness for the shoes, it was a little offputting when i opened it but that kinda went away when i felt how thin the coat was

edit: dont mean to drop my ig here or promote it but the pictures were too big for the site :confused:

I'm not hell bent on using the InArt base, but I also don't like the base you're using 😅 I don't mean that offensively btw. I've seen it before, and it's nice enough, but a little too generic for me. I like a good themed base with a nameplate or something similar where the base is specific/particular to a certain character rather than a generic base that would get used across all my figures if that makes sense? I do wish the base wasn't so high and more in line with what they've done for Gandalf, Aragorn, The Batman, BvS Superman and now Phoenix Joker. Something a with a little lower profile.

I actually don't like the whole magnetic feet thing from InArt to be honest. I have no problem with a good crotch grabber base. Just haven't decided what I want to use for this figure yet, therefore still using the InArt one. I only got the WonderWorld shoes b/c I'm still using the InArt base and, at the time, they looked like a good enough upgrade to the InArt shoes. But now that other customizers have made acrylic adapters with a clear post for the InArt base, I may go that route and just pick up some HT shoes when they get released.

Very nice pics btw :duff

Last edited:
Good to hear a moducase will lighten it up a good bit if it’s pretty dark in hand under normal lighting. Yours is fully suited so I don’t want you to go through all of that just to get a better look at it in full. Would still like to hear Gipettos thoughts on it.
DSC_0861.png

probably should've used my dining room light, my room's lighting is a bit on the darker end but that's what the shirt looks like without uber harsh light. its darker than inart's, but with the moducase. everything becomes real bright. fabric is much more purple than the blue tint inart has like gipetto said.

I'm not hell bent on using the InArt base, but I also don't like the base you're using 😅 I don't mean that offensively btw. I've seen it before, and it's nice enough, but a little too generic for me. I like a good themed base with a nameplate or something similar where the base is specific/particular to a certain character rather than a generic base that would get used across all my figures if that makes sense? I do wish the base wasn't so high and more in line with what they've done for Gandalf, Aragorn, The Batman, BvS Superman and now Phoenix Joker. Something a with a little lower profile.

I actually don't like the whole magnetic feet thing from InArt to be honest. I have no problem with a good crotch grabber base. Just haven't decided what I want to use for this figure yet, therefore still using the InArt one. I only got the WonderWorld shoes b/c I'm still using the InArt base and, at the time, they looked like a good enough upgrade to the InArt shoes. But now that other customizers have made acrylic adapters with a clear post for the InArt base, I may go that route and just pick up some HT shoes when they get released.

Very nice pics btw :duff
all good! my friends call my base a hockey puck! i absolutely despise how chunky the inart base is, its so awfully tall. good if its maybe by itself, but i also like having the entire sheet so the shoes can adhere to wherever besides being forced to 1 point at the center. trying to sort of go for a more minimalistic and classy approach. hoping whenever my custom order is finished, ill have all of them with a classy wooden and magnetic puck base

View attachment 688225

probably should've used my dining room light, my room's lighting is a bit on the darker end but that's what the shirt looks like without uber harsh light. its darker than inart's, but with the moducase. everything becomes real bright. fabric is much more purple than the blue tint inart has like gipetto said.

all good! my friends call my base a hockey puck! i absolutely despise how chunky the inart base is, its so awfully tall. good if its maybe by itself, but i also like having the entire sheet so the shoes can adhere to wherever besides being forced to 1 point at the center. trying to sort of go for a more minimalistic and classy approach. hoping whenever my custom order is finished, ill have all of them with a classy wooden and magnetic puck base
That's a good way to put it, meaning maybe a bit more purple to the WonderWorld. It may not necessarily be accurate to the real deal, but I like how it looks on the figure and all the layers on top. I just didn't like how blue the InArt one is nor the way the neck/collar opening are. The thing is TDK joker is soooo particular that we all have different ideas on what we want ours to look like which is why this guy is done so many times by so many companies and artists.

It's interesting - when I see simple, classy bases in other ppl's collection, I tend to really admire it how clean is looks. But, I've always loved the look of the round, semi-diaromatic bases Sideshow did for their Lord of the Rings premium format statues with the big name plate, so I'm always sort of after that look for my 1/6 figures. Or even something a little more low-profile but still thematic like what cinemaquette did for their 1/3 Indy, Jack Sparrow and Aragorn statues.

Just got my WonderWorld TDK Joker shirts in and I have to say, they’re quite the upgrade to the InArt shirts. The collar particularly lays really well, needs minimal futzing and they used real, in scale hand sewn buttons (even though you can see them) instead of the glue on studs. The pattern print is also much sharper than the InArt

View attachment 688185
Shame I missed out on this

Looks great! I'm in the final batch for the full outfit. Aries has been really behind on her schedule on her run so still waiting on that. Interested in seeing both of them in person. Will probably sell one off depending on which one I like better. Would also be curious to see it on the INART body and sculpt.
Might be interested in buying Holo. Depending on how stacked figure releases will be in these coming months. Let me know.

if youre hell bent on using the inart base, thats gonna be tough to do. personally, id ditch that base in favor of something classier. PT bases or ones you can find from shumi arts or onew. metal sheets so you wont worry about polarity. really strong magnets. i find inart's shoes, the magnets are stronger at the front then the heels

but definitely agree on the glossiness for the shoes, it was a little offputting when i opened it but that kinda went away when i felt how thin the coat was

edit: dont mean to drop my ig here or promote it but the pictures were too big for the site :confused:

Am I the only one who finds the Inart base really neat looking?

Am I the only one who finds the Inart base really neat looking?
not entirely fond of magnets being locked only 2 points on the base. its a decent base but you wont be able to pair or sit it next to other figures because he'll just be too tall unless maybe the dx12/dx19 base for batman so they match in height

Collar looks good Gipetto, time to order a Dino tie. If you have a pair of small tweezers, they work wonders for futzing the collar and sleeves.
I will order one when I get a chance. Shipping is very expensive from him so I want to order quite a few ties at once to make the shipping worth it.

I will order one when I get a chance. Shipping is very expensive from him so I want to order quite a few ties at once to make the shipping worth it.
I hear you, just paid $75.60 after PayPal fees for shipping on the Ledger suit from Wonder. Shipping rates from overseas are insane now.

Not even fast shipping, looking at the 20th rn.
It was about a week for me from the moment I paid shipping to when it arrived. So, not overnight but not too bad either. However, I wouldn't of minded shipping to be 2 weeks if it meant it would be cheaper as I'm used to waiting about 2 weeks for most overseas items.

Back