1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

There must be a limit. Other wise they indeed are shooting themselves in the legg lol.
The limit will supposedly be whatever POs they get in those 3 days but yes it does seem like they might be lowballing the number of POs they'll get, unless they push back the rooted versions to 2023 I don't see how one man can make hundreds of perfect rooted sculpts with different hair styles in a few months.

Yeah I'm very dubious about that as well. Because when it comes to rooted sculpts, there's not a lot of middle ground. Either it looks amazing and perfectly realistic, or it looks like a bad wig that got stuck on. And we just don't know if Queen is prepared to give that 100% effort for every figure.
I doubt they will show off an awesome proto for preorder with great rooted hair work, and then release the figure with horrible doll hair. That would ruin them as they are promising something high quality, plus Viper do their own hair rooting so I assume they are doing it here.

There's a supply chain Kit is part of, all the numbers will be reported to Queen, there's no reason to worry about Kit's legitimacy, he's the best in his field imo.
Im sure kit is legitimate. But if there was any kind of agreement between kit and queen then that seems like it violates queens agreement with the licensor since distribution is confined. Anyway Ill order from kit and hope for the best.

He might be working on them right now...
Nope, they need a number and to pay the factory to produce these sculpts for him to root first, that means actually casting and having mass production paint on them, they can't do that without sales numbers.

There must be a limit. Other wise they indeed are shooting themselves in the legg lol.
Not really. You have to keep in mind that the vast majority of collectors will not be paying $1000+ for a 1/6 Joker figure, no matter how good it looks.

It might sound like a big vocal group in this forum that will but a lot of casual collectors will not be putting that much money into any 1/6 figure. It's not the norm. They're not going to get a crazy amount as if it was some normal popular Hot Toys $270 priced figure.

They'll also most likely be splitting the production. The sculpted versions will be produced like normal while the rooted bundles will be handled by Viper as he oversees the rooting process.

Also keep in mind, if people don't place a PO within the first 24 hours, chances are their minds are not gonna change within the next 48. It's a lot of money for a figure.

Not really. You have to keep in mind that the vast majority of collectors will not be paying $1000+ for a 1/6 Joker figure, no matter how good it looks.

It might sound like a big vocal group in this forum that will but a lot of casual collectors will not be putting that much money into any 1/6 figure. It's not the norm. They're not going to get a crazy amount as if it was some normal popular Hot Toys $270 priced figure.

They'll also most likely be splitting the production. The sculpted versions will be produced like normal while the rooted bundles will be handled by Viper as he oversees the rooting processes.
You're forgetting asian collectors, 5988 yuan for the Deluxe is a really good price, and those collectors are willing to spend that money if the item is good.

They'll also most likely be splitting the production. The sculpted versions will be produced like normal while the rooted bundles will be handled by Viper as he oversees the rooting process.

Also keep in mind, if people don't place a PO within the first 24 hours, chances are their minds are not gonna change within the next 48. It's a lot of money for a figure.
I hear the queen studios have a cult following of collectors who will buy any thing they make lol. And those are statue collectors used to spending thousands.

Last edited:
They have a fan base yes. Their stuff sells out within a few seconds I hadn't seen that kind of demand except for Mezco's one:12 Rumble Society line.

I was surprised to see a large number of people in the FB groups saying they were only going for the sculpted hair figures, so maybe it's just us in here who are crazy enough to pay 1K for these things. Lol

They have a fan base yes. Their stuff sells out within a few seconds I hadn't seen that kind of demand except for Mezco's one:12 Rumble Society line.
Imagine if all their statue buyers purchase the 1/6 Deluxe. :oops:

I doubt they will show off an awesome proto for preorder with great rooted hair work, and then release the figure with horrible doll hair. That would ruin them as they are promising something high quality, plus Viper do their own hair rooting so I assume they are doing it here.
Not saying it’s going to be horrible, but I’m a little skeptical. It wouldn’t be the first time a company has shown off something only to have a downgrade when it comes to the final product.

Imagine if all their statue buyers purchase the 1/6 Deluxe. :oops:
They will definitely be in trouble the smart thing to do is instruct the sellers who will carry it to cut taking preorders at a certain number.

Not saying it’s going to be horrible, but I’m a little skeptical. It wouldn’t be the first time a company has shown off something only to have a downgrade when it comes to the final product.
I can understand that, as it's happen very often with companies. But reason why I have faith is because Viper is overseeing the hair work, and if they really are charging $1000 for two figures with said hair, that is practically a steel. Though I agree with many who said a single rooted hair version like the standard would have been preferable. That would have cost around $700-800 as that's what Viper charges for his own work when it's rooted hair.

Back