1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid my spec shipping invoice for the standard figure on 4/27. Mine says it should ship on or before June 5th. I emailed them and they said it should be 2-3 weeks.

What was Kit's original price for the sculpted hair premium when it first went up for pre-order last year on his site?
I just got my invoice from Spec Fiction and I am curious to see how much more I paid for the premium compared
to OneSixthKit.

What was Kit's original price for the sculpted hair premium when it first went up for pre-order last year on his site?
I just got my invoice from Spec Fiction and I am curious to see how much more I paid for the premium compared
to OneSixthKit.
Single Sculpted = $300
Double Sculpted = $600
Double Rooted = $1000

400 tops. No single figure is worth that.
Yes but for what I need I think it would be better if I over paid for one figure then pay the price of the deluxe for an extra figure I dont need. The box would be smaller also so it would reduce the cost on shipping. Anyway I think it would be $450-550 and that would have been amazing if they did it. But for $800 I would have still pulled the trigger for the quality and amount you get with this Joker compared to a custom. In a way it can still be seen as a decent deal

Back