1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 626367

This review opened up the base. Basically, there are two small points that the figure can attach to - the rest is just plastic. So unless you get it exactly placed on those two panels - and yes, you have to feel for it - it's not going to be secure (as I just found out).

Cripes.

That's pathetic, and just a really bad choice in design.

Yeah think I'm going to need to follow Willfoxification's lead and get a new base off ebay. I don't have glass doors on my detolfs so my Joker will definitely be hitting the floor at some point.

View attachment 626367

This review opened up the base. Basically, there are two small points that the figure can attach to - the rest is just plastic. So unless you get it exactly placed on those two panels - and yes, you have to feel for it - it's not going to be secure (as I just found out).
That's really unfortunate. It's not like magnets are expensive, especially in the bulk that they would be buying them in for these compared to how much they are charging. Sucks but I don't mind going with a standard crotch grabber.

Guys relax it’s not that the magnets are too weak…

…that dome is just too big to be restrained.

Hey, I don't mind having to use a crotch-grabbing stand for my Joker. Heck, I need a crotch-grabber stand for myself. My excess weight is not evenly distributed and thus I tend to lean forward a little too much and sometimes I lose my balance after standing for a period of time. And that's no joke.

BdGG4y.gif

So, I've had my Joker proudly displayed for around two weeks. I'd purposely left him alone in the pose I previously posted as I wanted to see how the base and his ankles would hold up. Well.... last night I got home and he was leaning against the glass, which makes for a cool picture but is obviously not ideal.

View attachment 626342

Wonder how many will accuse you of being a bad poser lol.

Is it the ankles that are giving?

View attachment 626343

His toes were still on the base, but his heels had lifted up from the magnets. So, definitely be careful with your posing. Make sure he can stand comfortably without the base first. Two weeks ago he seemed rock solid, but apparently not as solid as I thought! It seems it's important to make sure both the heels and the front section of the feet are fully magnetised. I really, really, hope that Inart keeps working on this. More coverage on the base I think would help enormously. I love how clean the base looks, but I'm getting very tempted to switch to a crotch grabber instead.

Is it weak ankles?

Last edited:
Yeah think I'm going to need to follow Willfoxification's lead and get a new base off ebay. I don't have glass doors on my detolfs so my Joker will definitely be hitting the floor at some point.
I was gonna put this on my DC figure shelf…above my Prime 1 statues, where the BOP Harley figures are in this picture.
I ain’t doing that plan anymore 🤣
Ain’t gonna risk the Joker breaking Batman’s ears on his cowl (although I guess I can say the Joker finally defeated the Batman 🤣)
35FE9994-5E27-412E-801D-BB7D274A85B7.jpeg

Disappointing if the magnets really are bad on this. Not had any issues with my Bela Lugosi Dracula, he's been standing for months now.

Hopefully they learn quickly and fix it for all future figures.

Good review -- clearly the heavy gun is a challenge for the magnetic wrist. And the base is an issue as we all have learned.

Small problems on an otherwise insane set.

I like the hands-in-pocket jail Joker pose Jedha did.

Noticed some come with that metal joker card pretty sure that's exclusive to TW.

Incredible looking set, I do feel the smirk sculpt was blown up a bit more from the proto. Just waiting for my shipping notice from kit.

Back