1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
412885-IMG-5059-2.jpg

dS5q2P4.jpg

You guys are on another level since that Las Vegas event. LMAO

I got my PO in with Kit when he re-opened them. I think it looks great, and I felt it was clearly better than the DX11 when Justin did a side by side in the light blast box.

I actually thought in that video the DX11 head sculpt looks exactly like Heath Ledger, the likeness is there from every single angle, the likeness is definitely there at the back of his head from Inart, though.
I 100% agree. I thought i was staring at a real heath ledger potrait when he showed that DX11 sculpt. Best hot toys jokor sculpt ever. The inart Jokors looked nothing like heath ledger, and everything like bobbleheads.

Maybe they want to compete against HT's 1/6 and cosbabies at the same time. Killing 2 birds with one Jokor.

Inart actually have a surprise for us at the event on the 26th. They're gonna reveal an all new line of jokor bobbleheads, to go along with the jokor rooted figures except that they're the exact same figures but they have a new stand that says "jokor"

Inart joker 2.0 will be unveiled. With a new 3 day preorder window. 🤌
And then hot toys will get jealous and release a joker 3.0 causing Howard Chan and Viper to duel it out in the street to see whos the better jokor producer, but they will ultimately both lose to a custom that costs 10k and has rooted hair, realistic skin textures and can get up and walk around too.

Back