1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like others have said, Aragorn is next. Then Paul, but he's been pushed back to the end of the year. Makes me wonder if they're possibly cooking up a 2-Pack with a stillsuit and a formal version together.
Sounds cool, I just wish if they were insisting with the 2-packs that they'd mix it up a bit and throw in another slightly less popular character rather than just another version of the same character. In this case Chani, Leto or Jessica. If they are only going three deep with Dune then I don't need two Pauls.

I'm guessing (hoping) that's because of the early Joker release?
Or its because they never planned to make paul in the first place. Maybe gandalf pennywise and batman are just a ruse to buy more time and money.. They will drop jokor then pack up and run

Last edited:
Sounds cool, I just wish if they were insisting with the 2-packs that they'd mix it up a bit and throw in another slightly less popular character rather than just another version of the same character. In this case Chani, Leto or Jessica. If they are only going three deep with Dune then I don't need two Pauls.
I don't see them doing something like that. Each figure is its own release. The two packs are a sort of premium for big fans of a character, the way I see it. I imagine WB will make them do another one or two figures for DUNC 2, so I think Chani will be featured then, with a Power Ranger Paul. For DUNC, I think it'll be this Paul, Leto, and either a Jessica or a Duncan. If they make Leto, I wonder if they'll go with his formal attire of the armour.

I'm guessing (hoping) that's because of the early Joker release?
I'm hoping it's because they decided to offer a formal dress Paul, ala Battinson & Wayne. It makes sense, considering it's not some extravagant outfit and they could just reuse the same exact sculpt. I just need them to show it or at least tease it before AUG drops theirs because I still have that on PO. Not that I doubt that the InArt will be better, but I figured a formal Paul would accompany the stillsuit one nicely. But now that they're working on more than just him and thus I'll have someone to accompany him, while also considering the gap in quality, maybe I should just go ahead and cancel it already.

Left: Viper after rooting the first order
Right: Viper after order #3000

IMG_20220826_202058.png

If they ever get the Star Wars licence then all I want to see them do is the main characters from the OT and PT, and forget about every trooper variant and all the Disney era stuff. Although I highly doubt Disney would allow that.

If they ever get the Star Wars licence then all I want to see them do is the main characters from the OT and PT, and forget about every trooper variant and all the Disney era stuff. Although I highly doubt Disney would allow that.
That's seems to be the catch 22 with having that license. InArt probably wants it to make the characters they really want, but then they're at the beck n call of whatever the Mouse wants. Thankfully, based on the Queen Studios Marvel statues, they've made some other pretty killer pieces aside from Iron Man (though IM seems to get the most attention for obvious reason). So maybe, if InArt were to get the SW license, it wouldn't exactly go down the way it has for HT.

Last edited:
I want my 1.3K Vader & ROTS Anakin 2-Pack, geriatric Palpatine with real old man hairs, Strange with a rooted goatee, UltraMegaGigaDeluxe 1K literal metal Doom with his 200$ throne, and I would sacrifice all of your GoT, LotR, and DC wants, plus all the constant Batman releases (that for some reason get a pass as far as character spamming goes, when IA's slate contains literally 3 Batmen in their first two years), to get them. Even if it meant IA falling down the Iron Man drain. I would do it in a heartbeat. And that's why I'm off to practice my Chaos Magick and bring this exact scenario to life.

LazyThunderousLeafbird-max-1mb.gif

Back