1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Game of Thrones will be successful for them, the hype definately crashed down last couple years imo.

I wish they would focus on thought after fan favourite figures like Arnie, Indy, Han Solo, Joker, Sparrow, Gandalf, Daeny, instead of whole lines. But exciting news nonetheless

Expect radio silence and business as usual silly teasers from HT.
Now, wait a sec. They're going to tease a 3.0 Ledger when QS puts their own up, then tease a Bane and a Ras then never make them once people have POed their Joker...

I wonder if Game of Thrones will be successful for them, the hype definately crashed down last couple years imo.

I wish they would focus on thought after fan favourite figures like Arnie, Indy, Han Solo, Joker, Sparrow, Gandalf, Daeny, instead of whole lines. But exciting news nonetheless
Yeah, I'm not sure about GoT either. These figures are expensive. Who'd even be worth buying in this format and scale? Jon, Jaime, Danny, Eddard, Rob maybe. I don't know, I think they should stick with LotR for their Fantasy Knights license for now.

Agreed on them going after classic characters. The prices will be higher even if they don't go for 800$. So they'll need to ease the people on. Scare them with huge lines and they're likely to peace out. Draw them in with a few classic one offs, and our junkie natures will make us get used to the new price point. Still, I think they should go scouting around the WB library first. A good Keanu Constantine would sell, as it's both Keanu, JonCon's a solid fan-favourite and the film's hitting Cult Classic status recently. And with what I'm hearing about the JJ JonCon, I want no representation of him. Plus, imagine all the cool accessories KeanuCon could come with.

keannu-reeves-constantine.gif

Now, wait a sec. They're going to tease a 3.0 Ledger when QS puts their own up, then tease a Bane and a Ras then never make them once people have POed their Joker...

Yeah, I'm not sure about GoT either. These figures are expensive. Who'd even be worth buying in this format and scale? Jon, Jaime, Danny, Eddard, Rob maybe. I don't know, I think they should stick with LotR for their Fantasy Knights license for now.

Agreed on them going after classic characters. The prices will be higher even if they don't go for 800$. So they'll need to ease the people on. Scare them with huge lines and they're likely to peace out. Draw them in with a few classic one offs, and our junkie natures will make us get used to the new price point. Still, I think they should go scouting around the WB library first. A good Keanu Constantine would sell, as it's both Keanu, JonCon's a solid fan-favourite and the film's hitting Cult Classic status recently. And with what I'm hearing about the JJ JonCon, I want no representation of him. Plus, imagine all the cool accessories KeanuCon could come with.

keannu-reeves-constantine.gif

I'd like a new Ned Stark, but I can't see myself going deep at all with Game of Thrones.

They mentioned in the livestream that one of the licenses they tried but failed to get was Cyberpunk just to make Keanu, plus it's DC, so Constantine could be a dark horse pick. Not likely, but not unlikely.

I'd like a new Ned Stark, but I can't see myself going deep at all with Game of Thrones.

They mentioned in the livestream that one of the licenses they tried but failed to get was Cyberpunk just to make Keanu, plus it's DC, so Constantine could be a dark horse pick. Not likely, but not unlikely.
GoT just tanked so much that I don't know if there's any market out there. Back in the day I'd have bought a Tywin and a Jaime, at reasonable prices, both because of the in-show characters and because I like the actors, but now I'd get literally nothing from it. Maybe there's still a hardcore audience, but for 500$ dolls, I don't know.

As for JonCon, that's what I was banking on, it being both Keanu and DC/WB. I'd prefer a comic accurate JonCon, but seeing as we'll never get that, and I did legitimately like the film, even back in the day, and also Reeves, I'd be all in for such a figure and hope that it does indeed happen. I wonder if they could go after John Wick too. HT put out one, but the bloody marks turned me off it. Maybe they could try and put one out just in time for JW4. Either way, I'll remain hopeful for a Keanu JonCon. Between the tattoos and weapons, it'd be a really kickass figure.

constantine-keannu-reeves.gif

The closer in price they are to Hot Toys the better. Better for us buying and more likely to make Hot Toys step up their own game. At the prices Justin mentioned, HT would have had nothing to worry about.

He did also say on his live stream HT were planning to improve lead times from the current 12-18 months to 6-8 months. Hopefully that bit of info is more reliable than the price part. 😂😂

I would love to see QS have a crack at a Batman Begins figure but not very optimistic. It seems to be the part of the trilogy most statue companies ignore.

BvS trinity would definitely interest me. Still love my HT Batfleck but definitely room for QS to deliver something even better. More accurate suit colours, improved paint apps, cape etc. Their rooted hair WW could be pretty epic to.

I get the feeling Justin just made that estimate up to spite Queen for not doing his podcast first. We know he tried to get them to join his facebook group from what was said on the Paradox Nerd stream.

even after the Queen interview debunked that estimate, it is still spreading.

QS is just building the buzz right now. Still plenty of proving to do, like how Hot Toys started back in the day. They get big points on interacting with the community, but they pretty much said they'll look into every imaginable property.

Cool, gather info, but I want to see pen to paper at this point with a least one figure. Get that Joker out there this month like he said they were going to do, put the pricing to rest. Then the production quality in whatever time frame will be the next prove it. It will take the production quality of multiple figures to earn my trust.

For some reason I thought Queen was doing a 1/6 The Batman figure. I didn't hear that mentioned in the video but I might have missed it.
They are and a 1/6th Batmobile. Who knows when though as it wasn't amongst the first group teased.

Here's some shots from their unboxing of their QS 1/4 Joker statue production version. Just released recently.

Viper was in charge of this statue and I believe he is on the 1/6 Joker figure as well.

mJB1SOR.png

oYvWRYl.png

WheMoPQ.png

O6oQtLK.png

wlon9TV.png

yg0m2tK.png

As someone who loves video games and making figures from them, the possibility of a Nathan Drake is what interests me the most, I hope they consider Mass Effect too.

There's some really cool stuff to be done with DC as well such as Watchmen figures and maybe even a Phoenix Joker but I hope they focus on other classics and properties, imagine Jaws figures, Alien, The Thing, Blade Runner, they're already doing Terminator which is a great start so I hope they don't go down the Hot Toys path and just focus on the superhero stuff.

They're doing Game of Thrones but I have zero interest in that thanks to the dreadful final seasons of the show but since they're open to TV show licenses Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul deserve some figures!

Always wanted Game of Thrones figures but could never bring myself to buy those sub par Three Zero figures…Daenerys anyone?
I wisely chose empty shelf space over those things.
Hopefully anyone who purchased them in desperation is rushing to unload them now while they can still get anything for them.

The closer in price they are to Hot Toys the better. Better for us buying and more likely to make Hot Toys step up their own game. At the prices Justin mentioned, HT would have had nothing to worry about.

He did also say on his live stream HT were planning to improve lead times from the current 12-18 months to 6-8 months. Hopefully that bit of info is more reliable than the price part. 😂😂

I would love to see QS have a crack at a Batman Begins figure but not very optimistic. It seems to be the part of the trilogy most statue companies ignore.

BvS trinity would definitely interest me. Still love my HT Batfleck but definitely room for QS to deliver something even better. More accurate suit colours, improved paint apps, cape etc. Their rooted hair WW could be pretty epic to.

So it’s already happening if Justin’s sources are to be trusted.

While it’s welcoming news that HT are gonna step up their game, but at the same time I can’t shake the feeling how disingenuous it all is.

I guess it’s a “damned if you did, damned if you didn’t” situation here.

Eh, I have no choice but to make peace with it. It’s still way too early to tell if HT are gonna continue with these “improvements” after all.

Got would be successful as long as the quality is there. They shouldn't let the cry babies influence them on that license.

I'm just curious if the haired versions will be "artist editions" or just done by factory workers like the 1/3. I don't see it being feasible for Viper to do artist runs for all of these figures even if limited.

Like GoT? That has a huge cast, surely they will limit the amount of characters they do.

Here's some shots from their unboxing of their QS 1/4 Joker statue production version. Just released recently.

Viper was in charge of this statue and I believe he is on the 1/6 Joker figure as well.

WheMoPQ.png

O6oQtLK.png

That might be the best Ledger sculpt I've ever seen. It looks spot on to the "Here's my card" scene. I see Ledger and the Joker character in that sculpt.

Most sculpts I've seen including the custom ones usually look more like Ledger out of character or too much like Joker and not enough Ledger.

This Queen company nailed it, imo.

The hair on top is a bit too thick or high, but I'm sure that's fixable.

Back