1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the green hair and manic personality... you're so predictable.
AdXKFL2.jpg

I like everything about him. I wish sideshow had given their figure that expression.

Your new name should be... Darth Meta
I'll keep it mind. Maybe I'll create an OC Donut Steel with that name and insert him in the canon when I become God Emperor and save Star Wars from Kathleen.

tumblr_nuqhgi7iiH1u8h5aco1_500.gifv

If HT makes FB3 figures, I may buy a Mads and Jude Law even though I don't care about the films at all. And, honestly, the idea itself that I could buy 300$ dolls just because of the actors and their fancy 12" suits scares me...

fanatic1.jpeg

Ah, I'll be too broke to pull the trigger so that'll save me.

Oh my goodness, there's a Darth Meda...?

There must be a Darth for all occasions.
Darth Icky is the GOAT!

EJms-_pXUAAkvWx

From Behind 3?
hiddleston-naughty.gif

But seriously now, I remember when they were planning like 7 Fantastic Beasts movies. Now they're going to tank it on the 3rd and the Newt guy is basically a nobody while they're banking on Daddy Dumbledore and Hannibal: Magic Edition. It'll be funny if HT announces those figures before Tobey-Man, Spider-Garfield and Zodiac Riddler.

I can't remember if I've ever watched either in full; thay're that forgettable so I don't blame you. Their highlight remains just how good Colin Farrell looked in the first one. I just really like Jude Law and Mads Mikkelsen. But I expect the series to die after the 3rd one, so if we get figures, it's now or never. Mads would tempt me more, as I can pass him off as either Hannibal, or most likely Dormammu-As-A-Human. Jude Law I'd probably snag the HS and put it on my Kang or something. Or maybe I'll just wait until they hit clearance. If they happen that is.

Back