1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn’t mind it as well. Also knowing the fact that absolutely no one is currently working at a factory in China as we speak. So the delay is inevitable.

They made the right decision on doing joker first. Imagine if they had went with Neo first lol.
ck3wxEp.gif

The only thing I have of Queens so far is their Alita bust which is freakin phenomenal and as good as the proto from what I can tell, so I'm feeling pretty confident right now that this figure will turn out equally as good. And if there is a drop from the proto, it'll be a very minor one and smaller than those we usually get from HT.

Panic collector: we're so ******, man... they're going to rush, do a sloppy job and this will be the biggest disaster in 1/6th history!

Relaxed collector: it's cool, man, take your time, get it right, I'm in no rush. I've already moved on to the next thing.
Once you realize the ammount of work that goes into making these things you begin to appreciate companies that take their time and delay their stuff in order to deliver a quality product, I take Shigeru Miyamoto's philosophy of games to heart when it comes to figures, “A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.”, if they have to delay this for another year then so be it, just don't put out a subpar product with barbie hair or something completely off from the proto.

Im pretty sure they have Viper just doing QA for the sculpts and rooted hair. We still have line workers doing the actual work in mass.
He still has to oversee the entire production to make sure each figure comes out as good as the proto.

Hey, go to the Queen Studios site, go to DC and you'll see that their Joker 1/6th is...

...listed as Out of Stock!

You know why? It isn't available in my country. USA.
I do think it’s funny as **** that “not available outside of China” really just translates to “not available from Sideshow or BBTS” in this day and age.

Back