1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - LOTR Figures Wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InArt is making me want to return to 1/6 and move away from statues. The shipping prices on statues is insane, so as long as InArt maintains this level of quality it's a much more affordable way to have a quality piece of art in your collection. That said, I think to round out my LotR PO's I'd like to get:
  • Legolas
  • Gimli
  • Boromir
  • Saruman
  • Witch King (+ Fellbeast)
  • Arwen
I'd consider the hobbits, Lurtz, and Théoden (especially if he's in his RotK armor), but they'd be lower on my priority list.

Asmus made a great Theoden in all honesty. But it would be especially interesting to see how much InArt could improve upon it if they did one.

As much as I like LOTR, I've tried not to get into it because it'd be hard to pick up just a few with so many memorable characters and designs.

But my wife really likes Rohan so I could potentially justify getting Eomer and Eowyn because I do want an InArt figure eventually. But even that's a slipper slope because why not also get Theoden.

As much as I like LOTR, I've tried not to get into it because it'd be hard to pick up just a few with so many memorable characters and designs.

But my wife really likes Rohan so I could potentially justify getting Eomer and Eowyn because I do want an InArt figure eventually. But even that's a slipper slope because why not also get Theoden.
If not now then when brother? With such an amazing Aragorn sculpt, we never got something like that. If you love LOTR do it! I think now is the best time.

If not now then when brother? With such an amazing Aragorn sculpt, we never got something like that. If you love LOTR do it! I think now is the best time.

That is true, though one could argue it's the second best time. Best time might be the Helm's Deep line in a few years.

Depends on a lot of factors and personal preference of course. :lol

That is true, though one could argue it's the second best time. Best time might be the Helm's Deep line in a few years.

Depends on a lot of factors and personal preference of course. :lol
Indeed brother! I'm always here to convince you to buy, here if you need me! :lol

• Legolas
  • Gimli
  • Arwen
  • King Aragorn
  • Frodo Baggins
  • Samwise Gamgee
  • Saruman
  • Witch-king of Angmar
  • One good looking Uruk-hai
  • 1673665797749.png

So from that other InArt thread in the main part of the forum, there is already an interview where this is being mentioned:

Currently targeting the main Fellowship and will target the characters that are the most popular. Legolas and Nazgul in the works atm but if the demand is there, they will expand beyond the Fellowship as well in the future. Sauron for example is a big technical challenge so the demand needs to be there inorder for them to commit to it.

So from that other InArt thread in the main part of the forum, there is already an interview where this is being mentioned:

Currently targeting the main Fellowship and will target the characters that are the most popular. Legolas and Nazgul in the works atm but if the demand is there, they will expand beyond the Fellowship as well in the future. Sauron for example is a big technical challenge so the demand needs to be there inorder for them to commit to it.
That would suggest that Hobbits are in their plans which is great news.
Hopefully they mean the entire Fellowship and not just the ‘main’ characters within the fellowship as that could exclude Merry, Pippin, Boromir and maybe even Gimli and Sam depending on how one views their contributions within the actual Fellowship while it lasted. Gimli would seem like the safest bet of the ‘uncertain’ characters.

That would suggest that Hobbits are in their plans which is great news.
Hopefully they mean the entire Fellowship and not just the ‘main’ characters within the fellowship as that could exclude Merry, Pippin, Boromir and maybe even Gimli and Sam depending on how one views their contributions within the actual Fellowship while it lasted. Gimli would seem like the safest bet of the ‘uncertain’ characters.
Gimli would imo sell better than Merry, Pippin.
In one of the polls on Inarts FB page Gimli was ahead of Boromir, only Sauron and Frodo&Sam&Gollum trio got more votes. (If they release Frodo and Sam together for sure many will buy it, independently its hard to see how a Frodo/Sam/Gollum looks better than a Dwarf in battlegear.) ofc I am biased towards dwarfs. The 12% and 10% is 3 votes difference.

1673800376333.png

Last edited:
The Three Hunters is as important a display as is Frodo and Gandalf.

Those 5 would be the "Main" in InArt's dialogue I would suspect.

Sam might get made as an accessory to the Frodo pack. But could easily be Gollum + Frodo as well.

Merry, Pippin, Boromir and Sam are clearly the least likely. You have to be a big fan to want all four Hobbits or Boromir. Especially when Middle Earth has so many more interesting characters to do that would display a lot better.

I could imagine doing a snow or forest diorama with all of them walking along.

I just rewatched the interview. Everything that sells can be made. If enough fans want a Sauron they wont say no for example. (Or more important if enough people would BUY a Sauron the research and development would be worthwile)
People need to mention him on facebook often.

Like inviting a large group to a party, you got to figure 30% failure rate. So I'm not sure what the magic number is for something as large as Sauron, but they need 130% of whatever that number is.

Personally, given the size and the fact that its basically a poseable statue -- not much mixed media involved -- I just have no interest.

I would much prefer to see Lurtz made.

Gimli would imo sell better than Merry, Pippin.
In one of the polls on Inarts FB page Gimli was ahead of Boromir, only Sauron and Frodo&Sam&Gollum trio got more votes. (If they release Frodo and Sam together for sure many will buy it, independently its hard to see how a Frodo/Sam/Gollum looks better than a Dwarf in battlegear.) ofc I am biased towards dwarfs. The 12% and 10% is 3 votes difference.

View attachment 618343
Where is this poll from? I'd like to add to the Sauron %

There is also this question where you can put your answer below.

1673813195077.png

I think it is also worth asking for a Nazgul on Steed Premium version.

Back