1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - LOTR Figures Wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't "John" already hint that InArt is in development of Frodo during one of his video interviews some time ago? I remember thinking it strange considering he seemed adamant early on that Frodo wouldn't get made as he said something like "we don't know what that would look like".

Other than Gimli, Frodo and Boromir, I’d personally like to see more bad guys.

Orcs done with this much attention to detail would be unreal.

it would be nice to see an 1/6 Sauron but I cant see it happen, it would need to stand at about 46-47cm/18-18.5 inches if we take his height from the movies where he stood 2.79m tall/9 feet 2 inches.

True, maybe, just a wishful thinking, they can do something like haslab, on their Sentinel. It's massive (60cm!).
A 1/6 Sauron would be super awesome to have. Just like back then when we got the 1/12 Toybiz displayed with their Sauron towering above them all!

Didn't "John" already hint that InArt is in development of Frodo during one of his video interviews some time ago? I remember thinking it strange considering he seemed adamant early on that Frodo wouldn't get made as he said something like "we don't know what that would look like".
After how good Aragorn turned out, I think I can help old Johnny boy out; a 1/6 Frodo by InArt would look exactly like this
1673477303577.jpeg

Also, I want an InArt Lurtz. Asmus apparently either aren’t capable or aren’t willing to figure it out. They’d botch the face anyway so why bother.

The 3 Hunters are always my 'must have' benchmark, so hopefully a Gimli will come at some point. Beyond that, a Frodo would be excellent and that might actually be all that I'd want for the Fellowship. But I'd probably want either a Uruk-hai scout or a Moria goblin. Someone to pose in battle against basically.

Lots of good suggestions shared here!

I would want to collect all the different characters in LOTR, but for me I'm settling on Aragorn to represent it all. That said, IF they do multiple versions of him, I'd have to bite on those too. I'd like Battle of Black Gate and Coronation versions!!

And - as I've mentioned before, IF they make Galadriel, Arwen and Eowyn, I can't resist those! :panic:

I would want to collect all the different characters in LOTR, but for me I'm settling on Aragorn to represent it all. That said, IF they do multiple versions of him, I'd have to bite on those too. I'd like Battle of Black Gate and Coronation versions!!

And - as I've mentioned before, IF they make Galadriel, Arwen and Eowyn, I can't resist those! :panic:
Aragorn (already in PO) would be perfect with Legolas (will be made) and Gimli (they should make the son of Gloin!!).

Gandalf (already in PO) would be great paired with Frodo or Saruman (both hopefully in InArt's list to be made!)

Galadriel (please make her!) can be on her own, as she's very ethereal, but can also be paired with Frodo or Gandalf.
Arwen (also pretty please. I want a miniature Liv!) can be paired with Frodo (to face Ringwraith) or, of course, Aragorn.

Eowyn (in battle armor disguise please).. will be a perfect match to be paired with the Ringwraith (will be made.. hopefully with add on parts to became the Witch King!)

Not so sure I want many non-human HS figures from inart (Nazgul is enough already). With faces like Aragorn, we need them to make as many humanoid sculps as possible first

Would love those versions of Aragorn to be made, would quite happily hand over money for both!

They may not go this far in, but a Galadriel would be awesome…the Asmus one would have been great if only they hadn’t made her so undersized. Would also like Faramir, I was so disappointed with how the Asmus one turned out.

it would be nice to see an 1/6 Sauron but I cant see it happen, it would need to stand at about 46-47cm/18-18.5 inches if we take his height from the movies where he stood 2.79m tall/9 feet 2 inches.
He'll probably need to be even taller since I think that height doesn't include the spikes on his helmet and this seems to be reflected by Weta's 1/6 scale statue which including the base is 26 inches. I'm estimating 20-21 inches for just the figure which puts him around HT Hulkbuster height.

He'll probably need to be even taller since I think that height doesn't include the spikes on his helmet and this seems to be reflected by Weta's 1/6 scale statue which including the base is 26 inches. I'm estimating 20-21 inches for just the figure which puts him around HT Hulkbuster height.
True, but I wouldn 't be heartbroken if they fudged the height of a 1/6 Sauron a little. (The scales of all the charcters in the trilogy are fudged all the time, with different tricks used all the time - digital, forced perspective, people standing on boxes or kneeling, etc.) I've been saying for years that they should just modify a 1/4 figure body for him. Those are around 18 inches tall. So with a helm, it'd be pretty close. Using/modding an existing stock body might cut down development costs, too. For whichever company might want to take him on. But somebody definitely should!

Back