1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - LOTR Figures Wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great! All I can think is how lucky that I dodged the Crown Gandalf and Helm Deep Legolas and Aragorn so I can apply that money saved to these. I'm guessing they will be more in line with what I want now from high-end figures.

Hoping a Frodo and Gimli will follow these next year.

I am fine with my crown GtG, but that Aragorn and Legolas are instant buy. I am still sad they went with the wraith.. like why not Frodo?
Yes the Ringwraith is a little confusing given their competitive edge will be highly accurate headsculpts of the main cast.

However, if its priced competitively it could given them a good stream of revenue from ppl buying multiples or maybe its just another flex against Asmus releasing theirs shortly.

For me personally I'm sure Asmus' one will be satisfactory and it's loaded with diecast so there're not really much InArt could do to tempt me to buy theirs instead unless they're somehow cheaper which is highly unlikely.

a queen studio gandalf.png

It does look great…if I do end up ordering it I’ll be keeping my Asmus one too, so I’ll just display one GTG with my LOTR figures and put the other one on my Hobbit shelf.

Everybody saying this one will be extra expensive, it just seems odd to me they'd go on so many podcasts to try and send the message that their figures will be competitively priced only to have that not apply to their second figure.

Everybody saying this one will be extra expensive, it just seems odd to me they'd go on so many podcasts to try and send the message that their figures will be competitively priced only to have that not apply to their second figure.
I think people are worried with this one's price because their only gauge is the Ledger Joker rooted two pack. I'm not sure it's very reasonable to presume that you're going to get their quality of rooted hair much cheaper than half of that Joker two pack imo.

Because they are competitively priced for what they're offering. The Joker release offered a base $300 figure.

MwnH9ao.jpg

It's only when you go for the double rooted pack does the price get crazy but even then, getting a sculpt painted/rooted cost $800+ these days.

They may not do it for Gandalf, but I'm intrigued by the concept of swap-out forearms. Seems like an elegant way to hide/avoid a visible wrist joint. Cuts down a bit on the articulation options, but I don't tend to move my figures around a lot once I find a pose I like ...

That proto looks incredible, but will the production piece match it?
I mean the hair on their Joaquin Joker bust didn't turn out as good or realistic as the proto but I guess you could make the argument it would look better with professional styling.

Honestly I doubt the hair will look as good as it does on the proto, these won't be artist editions but regular mass produced 1/6 figures, I've recently heard they'll be buying Damtoys bodies for their figures so that puts to bed the claim they'll be doing unique bodies for every character as well, again I hope they turn out good but definitely not expecting anything of Hot Toys caliber, or even of the claiber of other brands for that matter, maybe once they have more expirience mass producing 1/6 scale.

Proto:
1650500773237.png

Final:
1650500782255.png

Last edited:
Back