1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I give up on my waitlist converting? I feel like I joined it within the first day or two if it hitting waitlist. I just had a waitlist for R2 convert and I joined that INSANELY late. I had no expectation to get R2 and now I have him. Same with the Clone Pilot.

I have $200 in gift cards waiting for Crosshair. With each day not getting that email I am losing hope...
if you have a contact in China willing to help you may be able to get it for roughly retail or a little over via Taobao

Pretty much what Myen said. I'd start looking at other options and start browsing eBay or other sites, they'll only get more expensive, especially if Wrecker and Tech come out early next year.

This guy will be a hole in many collections I fear.
or suffer the consequence, buying with an arm and a leg second market price...which I'm aiming to do.

I wonder if Cross' former attitude had something to do with how few people snagged a preorder.

"I hate that guy. No way is he on my shelves standing next to the likes of Echo or Rex. He can **** right off, that b*tch. Don't want him." I had a feeling, though, that things were not set in stone just yet.

I consider Cross to be one of the most beautiful figures in my collection. He is really something.

Most wanted:
*Imperial Cody PLEASE HT PLEAAASEEEEEE
*Imperial Cross, DEW ITTTT
*Damn it, I want Mayday.

Imperial Crosshair and Cody!! I'd be happy to have those too.

Let's hope they've sorted out a decent method of running these exclusive preorders. Wow, that Arena Suit Boba was a crazy town product rollout.
:panic:

I come out here every day, almost, to make sure I didn't miss anything. Because if you were not keeping a close eye, Arena Fett got right past you. With the short production runs HT has been doing lately, I keep a close watch. I did manage to snag Arena. The only reason was because I HAPPENED to be hanging around out here that day.

Don't be thinking I will miss Imperial Cross!! Because I won't. :cool:

I wonder if Cross' former attitude had something to do with how few people snagged a preorder.

"I hate that guy. No way is he on my shelves standing next to the likes of Echo or Rex. He can **** right off, that b*tch. Don't want him." I had a feeling, though, that things were not set in stone just yet.
I wondered this too.... understandably he was not some peoples favorite character. But then, the prospects of having the whole team was the hope HT's had us longing for.

Don't be thinking I will miss Imperial Cross!! Because I won't. :cool:
Oh, I'm sure you won't. And, I really don't think we've seen the last of Bad Batch releases. 😉

High potential's included:
Imperial Crosshair
Imperial Cody
Mayday

Any others?

There are a few brand new crosshairs available in Hong Kong and they’re about 340 USD, that’s very expensive for a HT here. Hunter and Echo brand new cost less than half that.

Wolffe and Commando. Great picks! I'll add to these....

Howser!

1698902907382.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_9505-300x297.jpg

Not my art

Almost a year later I am still thinking about "The Outpost" and how that was some of the best SW I have ever seen. This was like the flip-side of the Fett scenes in Mando season two. There we all were, thinking YAAAAAS FETT IS BACK! and I was filled with joy. "Outpost" filled me with dread and sorrow. TBB really does a great job of making Imperials as scummy as possible. I detest every last one of them.

We just really need Imperial Cross. I want the black armor. I want the shaved scalp with the burn scars. The current figure is Cross at the beginning of the series, very perfect and arrogant. Cross has.... been through stuff. He has evolved.

Would absolutely buy another. After all, I own 9?...? Fetts. I think its nine.

EDIT: Its eight, + two 1/6 scale statues. *sighs*

Last edited:
View attachment 672310

Not my art

Almost a year later I am still thinking about "The Outpost" and how that was some of the best SW I have ever seen. This was like the flip-side of the Fett scenes in Mando season two. There we all were, thinking YAAAAAS FETT IS BACK! and I was filled with joy. "Outpost" filled me with dread and sorrow. TBB really does a great job of making Imperials as scummy as possible. I detest every last one of them.

We just really need Imperial Cross. I want the black armor. I want the shaved scalp with the burn scars. The current figure is Cross at the beginning of the series, very perfect and arrogant. Cross has.... been through stuff. He has evolved.

Would absolutely buy another. After all, I own 9?...? Fetts. I think its nine.

Imperial Crosshair with special edition bonus accessory: Commander Mayday's helmet.

Just so you can feel a gut punch every time you look at your shelves.

Imperial Crosshair with special edition bonus accessory: Commander Mayday's helmet.

Just so you can feel a gut punch every time you look at your shelves.
One of the best and most dramatic Star Wars moments. I’d be happy to have your proposed bonus, gives some homage and credit to a broken background character.

Last edited:
One of the best and most dramatic Star Wars moments. I’d be happy to have your proposed bonus, gives some homage and credit to a broken background character.

Indeed; very grateful that episode exists.

It’s impressive they added so much to the characters, Clones, Empire, and the Dark Times era even without much screen time.

Does anyone think that BB Crosshair might be re-released in the future in some way? I somehow completely fumbled and didn’t preorder and then didn’t realize it had even been released. I failed as a collector. 😕

Back