1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hoping Wrecker and Tech get bumped up in the production line now. (...) announce more clones right now. These are just getting better and better. I don't care if non-clone fans are bored of them.

NO you wildman, give our wallets a break and let Wrecker and Tech wait a bit.

YES to more clones, YES I dont care if others are bored of clones, 50,000 of them are not enough and I need more. If I had the say of it we would be looking at all kinds of clones, not just the 501st. I'd like to have season 2's assassin sniper clone, the one who hunted Riyo Chuchi. The one we thought was Cross. That guy was cool as hell and I want him to have a headsculpt. I want Wilco. I want everyone.

This is my favorite clone so far, and I’m not even a big fan of the show. My rubbish phone camera doesn’t do it justice. The head sculpt fits on easily too, unlike the trouble I had with Hunter and especially Echo. By the way the 2 toothpicks are in the small bag together with the spare wrist pegs.

View attachment 645260View attachment 645261
Did you have issues getting the head on?

1688646917945.png

1688646944175.png

Crosshair has arrived as of yesterday! Easily my most anticipated BB figure :D

My only gripe with the figure is the collar is a bit messy compared to others like Hunter. And the head was such a pain to get on. I heard a lot of cracking sounds when I tried to pop it on I hope that was just the sound of the armor rubbing together and not anything actually breaking. o_O

Crosshair came into today. Can't really set him up for a little bit still, after I move into my new house there's going to be a mass unboxing, lol. But, I opened him up just to make sure everything was there and in tact and my god this figure is brilliant. Incredible sculpt, probably the best one Hot Toys has done on a clone. The armor is pristine as we'd expect and the weapons look great.

Really hoping Wrecker and Tech get bumped up in the production line now. I was really hoping for more OT/PT stuff this summer but after seeing this in hand, announce more clones right now. These are just getting better and better. I don't care if non-clone fans are bored of them.

My poor wallet needs a break, please.

nope, always have to press pretty hard to put the sculpt on but then it just comes down to posture / posing. no mods or anything.
Every single photo I see of Hunter he looks like he's got giraffe neck lol

Crosshair I was even struggling to get his head on I thought I was going to break it.

Cross is in the house as of tonight, and the best thing is that the other half has no idea. Win! My husband wont even know he's in the detolf, just like he has not noticed Jesse yet.

We shall see if Cross' head is harder to get on than Echo's, my god it was scary getting Echo's sculpt on.

[Yes, I could adult and put my foot down about doing what I want, yet its so so much easier to NOT ARGUE about these things and just smuggle boxes into the house.]

where1.jpg

I also like "....that's been in there for six months, you just never noticed it. Since when do you pay attention to my Space Army People?" [thats what I call my SW figures]

Hey guys, got my Crosshair today. Great figure, but I’m freaking out just a bit. Where did you all find his toothpick in the packaging? I’ve looked all over and no luck. Small item but pretty key to his look. Any direction you can give? If it was in him mouth in the packaging, I may be screwed. 😬

Back