1/6 Hot Toys - VGM58 - Battlefront 2: Umbra Operative ARC Trooper (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wording confuses me... Is it 1500 pieces at initial launch with more added for other markets later, or 1500 pieces total?

Similar to their other HT exclusive figures. 1500 total, so pretty much most of us will have to go through Sideshow to try to get it.

Assuming they'll handle it similar to the Artisan figures and recent Spider-Man 2 figures.

IMG_5054.jpeg

This pattern is nicer. Easier to fit our collections.

I

I regularly play, it's my "turn off and vibe out" game. I have over 400 hours in it. I will fight tooth and nail for this figure.
It’s probably my most played game on Xbox. So crazy, I was just telling my wife like a month ago how cool it would be if they made this into a figure. I had to have the 501st heavy weapons trooper because the heavy is my favorite class, but I have to have this even more! Love playing as the ARC Troopers on supremacy.

It’s probably my most played game on Xbox. So crazy, I was just telling my wife like a month ago how cool it would be if they made this into a figure. I had to have the 501st heavy weapons trooper because the heavy is my favorite class, but I have to have this even more! Love playing as the ARC Troopers on supremacy.
Heavy is my favorite too! I mostly play co-op and tend to sit at the top of the team scores. Just using a Heavy, Enforcers and the Arc Trooper (Who's class I forget). I miss when they fired by trigger pull, wish they never nerfed that.

My wife and I were watching Bad Batch and I shouted with excitement when I saw this announcement. She was very confused haha

I still play occasionally, I have to be almost to 2k hours on it at this point. I usually just stick to TCW/GCW Supremacy nowadays, but dabble in HvV once in a while. Got shut down at the worst time too, they didn't even get to fully flesh out Supremacy for Galactic Civil War unfortunately.

A figure like this works as a exclusive though, army builders and clone fans will want it, but it isn't a named clone or anyone specific, so the figure will have demand, but not the demand a Fives or a Echo would bring.

Hopefully it is similar to Spider-Man 2 Peter and Miles, which were pretty simple to get, I got in for both of them.

I still play occasionally, I have to be almost to 2k hours on it at this point. I usually just stick to TCW/GCW Supremacy nowadays, but dabble in HvV once in a while. Got shut down at the worst time too, they didn't even get to fully flesh out Supremacy for Galactic Civil War unfortunately.

A figure like this works as a exclusive though, army builders and clone fans will want it, but it isn't a named clone or anyone specific, so the figure will have demand, but not the demand a Fives or a Echo would bring.

Hopefully it is similar to Spider-Man 2 Peter and Miles, which were pretty simple to get, I got in for both of them.
How did that Spider Man go? Was it like Artisan Joker or Anakin?

This is awesome because it’s another release I don’t need. It’s funny, now I root for hot toys to make things I have no interest in because I have so many preorders right now I can barely keep up. Pump out another 5-6 ahsoka figures while you’re at it Howard, I need to save $$.

I dont remember this guy. Doesn't mean I won't consider getting it but no memory of him from the game.

I actually have the 6” Black Series figure of this Clone. I RSVP’d but not sure if I’ll bite or not.

Back