Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, even though the Ada sculpt is boring looking... At least a smirk would've been nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks nothing like him. It looks more like Cary elwes from "the princess bride"...

Oh god this is gonna be the final sculpt isn't it?

wished they used Midnight Wesker cloak type material on Leon instead of pleather since they look more polyester in game than leather, that jacket looks like they are already flaking off.

Wow :yess: ...buying both for sure. Leon's hair does looks a little odd though. Hope they will make Chris and Sherry too....

Leon looks great from some angles and not so great from others. Still a purchase though. Ada i never really liked the design in the game either. But i feel kinda compelled to buy it just to " show " theres interest in releasing more HT RE figures.

Didnt Leons rocket launcher have a lipstick kiss from Ada on it? Or was that something else?

Oddly though. From the way she's posed and her proportions, it seems like she's on the ada body even though shes fully clothes

Not sure ..I watched the video posted before, and from her right side seems like she has double jointed elbows to me :dunno

On the other hand, Leon's headsculpt looks GREAT! :yess:

Thanks for the pics man! :wink1:

PS; At least, her knees are double jointed for sure.

Last edited:
2 more pics:

SDCC%2B2015%2BHot%2BToys%2BPreview%2BNight%2Bat%2BSideshow%2BToys%2B20%2BResident%2BEvil%2B1.jpg

SDCC%2B2015%2BHot%2BToys%2BPreview%2BNight%2Bat%2BSideshow%2BToys%2B21%2BResident%2BEvil%2B2.jpg

Ada definitely isn't seamless. Leon's jacket is cheap looking. I love the accessories though, I'm glad they gave Ada the rifle.

Those pleather & vinyl look fragile. i can see some deterioration already on HT Sheva's boots.

Back