Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering we got the GZ Raiden :lol I'd say its likely, I'm 98% sure we'll get another Big Boss soon, I just want MGS4 Snake first... (with young snake face camo)

Yea I want a proper Big Boss that **** we got before was terrible .

Yea I want a proper Big Boss that **** we got before was terrible .

643.gif

718.gif

....Its not perfect but I like it, yeah I know I'm in the minority here :lol but I like the MGS3 figures, I LOVE:love the MGS3 sneaking suits

But we need a more iconic look for Big Boss, I think TPP look for him is badass I hope HT makes it

643.gif

718.gif

....Its not perfect but I like it, yeah I know I'm in the minority here :lol but I like the MGS3 figures, I LOVE the MGS3 sneaking suits :love

But we need a more iconic look for Big Boss, I think TPP look for him is badass I hope HT makes it
I actually bought this many people did .I just wasn't impressed I sold mine and made a custom of Big Boss.

I don't think we'll see any alt costumes. Yes, they did S.T.A.R.S. Chris and Wesker look but those looks are better than some silly "Halloween" costumes. Wish they gave Jill her S.T.A.R.S. Look in re5 Mercs mode.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

DO you think HT will update the face or just use RE4 sculpt with different hairstyle?

First we got Raiden, then Ada, Leon and potentially Sherry? Damn HT is on a roll here! While I'll most likely be passing on the Leon, RE6 Ada is the one I've been waiting for HT to make for so long (possibly my preferred version of Ada honestly), so I'm definitely excited. Curious to see if they'll make Jake to go along with Sherry. :wink1:

DO you think HT will update the face or just use RE4 sculpt with different hairstyle?

I could easily be proven wrong once Ada's figure comes out, but I think they'll end up making a new head given that the different hair style might warrant an entirely new sculpt (I'll admit, I do love the longer/thicker hairstyle she's sporting in RE6). I recall that RE4 Ada was specifically released as a "HD Collection" product, so given that she had an entirely new model for RE6 (even face-wise), it's another possible incentive for HT to sculpt a new head.

One huge relief for me in regards to Ada's RE6 design is that at least it's far less likely for the figure to have rubber joints this time around. :yess:

Screw Leon,ada and Raiden make Solid snake .

Man, we definitely need some 1/6 Solid Snake figures. It's shocking how it has never been attempted before (with the exclusion of Medi Old Snake).

Man, we definitely need some 1/6 Solid Snake figures. It's shocking how it has never been attempted before (with the exclusion of Medi Old Snake).

I'm looking forward to that revoltech Solid snake even though the Big a Boss version looks terrible

Screw Leon,ada and Raiden make Solid snake .

No need to bash other characters just because the one you want isn't getting made.
That said, I'd say Snake was just unlucky since HT only acquired the license way after MGS4 and around the time that all the Big Boss and Raiden hype was building up. In this regard they're just keeping up with what's current than necessarily what came before (even MGS3 Big Boss and The Boss were based on the 3DS re-release of MGS3). Admittedly Big Boss and Raiden do have their own appeal nowadays too so it's actually best for HT to capitalize on their popularity while they're still fresh in people's minds. It'll take while, but I'm sure we're bound to get an Old Snake sometime down the road. And with the recent HD-style renders of MGS1 Snake, at least HT will have more to work with than Shinkawa's art and the pixelated PSX model should they decide to make MGS1 Snake that is.

No need to bash other characters just because the one you want isn't getting made.
That said, I'd say Snake was just unlucky since HT only acquired the license way after MGS4 and around the time that all the Big Boss and Raiden hype was building up. In this regard they're just keeping up with what's current than necessarily what came before (even MGS3 Big Boss and The Boss were based on the 3DS re-release of MGS3). Admittedly Big Boss and Raiden do have their own appeal nowadays too so it's actually best for HT to capitalize on their popularity while they're still fresh in people's minds. It'll take while, but I'm sure we're bound to get an Old Snake sometime down the road. And with the recent HD-style renders of MGS1 Snake, at least HT will have more to work with than Shinkawa's art and the pixelated PSX model should they decide to make MGS1 Snake that is.

Lol calm down I'm one of the biggest resident evil fans around .

man-take-it-easy.jpg

^ ....pretty sure I was calm in my post. :dunno

Do take note that I tend to make long comments, so don't feel alarmed about the length of my replies since they're almost always a norm for me (short comments from me are actually far and few in between..... such as this one).

Nice to see more Resident Evil figures on the way. I'll definitely be picking up Ada and Sherry (assuming they make her).

I'll probably get Leon as well, but will pass on the others if they ever get made.

Back