1/6 Hot Toys - TMS128 - The Bad Batch: Imperial Clone Commando

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst Imperial he is with his brothers.
20240523_210237.jpg
20240523_210246.jpg

How do you feel about the "commando" ? It fits well with the rest of the 501st clones ? I still contemplating whether to buy him or not.
I actually got it for my son who is mad on clones but for me I dont mind it. Its close to the subject matter and unlike some I certainly wont cry myself to sleep over what is not accurate.

I can’t read so

There was a woodland camo version and another equally as hideous one. View attachment 704082
Thanks for these, top bloke.
Yeah have to agree, that one on the right looks downright fugly.
With the exception of the clone scout in ROTS, I don't really like camo on my clones. Plain white then. As long as he's nice and thick. No more skinny noodle arms please.

Thanks for these, top bloke.
Yeah have to agree, that one on the right looks downright fugly.
With the exception of the clone scout in ROTS, I don't really like camo on my clones. Plain white then. As long as he's nice and thick. No more skinny noodle arms please.
I hope one day they do a Gregor with proper armour. My favourite Commando design by far.

Honestly been considering commissioning d.woon_customs to turn this Imperial Commando figure into a Gregor. Hot Toys helmet is perfect, just needs new upper body armour and paint job.

1716573583497.png

I hope one day they do a Gregor with proper armour. My favourite Commando design by far.

Honestly been considering commissioning d.woon_customs to turn this Imperial Commando figure into a Gregor. Hot Toys helmet is perfect, just needs new upper body armour and paint job.

View attachment 704302
That looks very nice indeed. Can see why you're tempted. The digital camo looks good on this guy.

Na the umbra turned out great. Most unique clone design, I'm not into clones but that's the one I'll remember from a lineup.

Agreed.

Even better when you get him in person, stands out immediately from the rest.

So many different variations to posing him too, between the 3 helmets, range finders, binoculars, weapons, etc. One of my favorite releases from this year.

Really can’t wait for this. beskarkid’s post from instagram.

View attachment 704315
If I get the chance to grab em cheap I may get extras of all 3 chrome clones (silver, gold and Cody) so I can display them in both phase 1 and phase 2. Same for Umbra, gotta display all looks at once as special squads on the shelf.

decided to pass on this one, even though its design is faithful to the Bad Batch animated show but something just felt inherently wrong, at least to me. But it is great to see pics of this one showing up and make people happy.

Back