1/6 Hot Toys - TMS105 - The Mandalorian: IG-12 + Accessory packages

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
353019723_292531696464128_3295060911535307159_n.jpg

The Armorer didn't have a magnet or anyway to attach the pack to her though so they'd have to come up with a way to attach it to the existing figure without the risk of damaging her.

I think the BK 2.0 was just a quick job for the photos modifying an existing sculpt, I have more faith they will release the N1 or the Batcave Computer than a 2.0 of her at this point but anything is possible - a season 4 version or if she appears in Ahsoka I wouldn't rule out though which I would bet would have the longer hair (Im thinking sculpted though) the shoulder armour and the shield.

Not doing a 2.0 of Axe with his updated armour and a head sculpt wouldn't be a bad idea - though I don't think he'd have enough pull to be one of this years Summer Showcase figures.

Specs say they're approximately 4.5cm tall (@1-3/4"), same as the included Grogu. Grogu is either shrunk down to fit in IG-12 or in a seated position, as standing the one that came with Ahsoka is just a hair under 2-1/2". To give you a better idea, the Anzellans will be the same height as the miniscule Baby Groots that HT threw in with a few of the GoTG2 characters:

View attachment 645664

Haha yep the Anzellans are pretty tiny, even more so scaled down to 1/6. I kinda would like a life sized version :lol

There's a pretty decent full-sized Babu Frik in Droid Depot at Galaxy's Edge.

The Bo-Katan shield looks to be (permanently?) attached to an included replacement gauntlet, so no chance it'll be able to connect to the original Heavy Mando.

Sorry if this is indicated somewhere- but does the basic version of the IG12, without all the extra stuff, include the option to not display it with Grogu inside, like closed up like a functional droid?
Also, minus the weapons and belts, is it similar to the IG11 figure?

Sean

Sorry if this is indicated somewhere- but does the basic version of the IG12, without all the extra stuff, include the option to not display it with Grogu inside, like closed up like a functional droid?
Also, minus the weapons and belts, is it similar to the IG11 figure?

Sean

Dont think it will have swappable chest, they want you to buy IG11 and IG12 separately. Here are some official pictures of the both side by side. They may later sell even Marshall IG-11 with red stripes paint to make more money I think.

Attachments

• 355123069_648616753969007_4990329633460775430_n.jpg
    355123069_648616753969007_4990329633460775430_n.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 355253879_648616983968984_6703862792171539160_n.jpg
    355253879_648616983968984_6703862792171539160_n.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Interested in just the three Anzellans.....I never bought parted out HT figures before, is there a recommended online store for that?

ToyAnxiety but the most desirable items go fast and then it's often just the hands left by the following day.
Thanks, hmmmmmm......maybe I'll just PO the figure then and keep the Anzellans and sell off the rest. That way I know I'll get them for sure without stressing trying to get them from some website.

Strange they didn't include the two blaster pistols Din uses at the end when he fights Gideon. And seeing how he keeps them after straped to his waist. I remember HT tends to add accessories to one figure from the same franchise only to release the character the accessories are meant for. Suicide Squad Deadshot came with Batman's rebreather and then we got Batman later with that accessorie. Same with Carnage coming with the Eddie brock/venom sculpt and bust and then releasing the figure again with that same item.

So, how do these IG droids get their number destinations anyway? I've always thought it was kind of like Terminator where the newer models get higher numbers from the factory. Therefore IG-88 would be a more advanced version of IG-11. Why is this gutted and re-purposed IG-11 mech being called IG-12.? It's driving me crazy.

So, how do these IG droids get their number destinations anyway? I've always thought it was kind of like Terminator where the newer models get higher numbers from the factory. Therefore IG-88 would be a more advanced version of IG-11. Why is this gutted and re-purposed IG-11 mech being called IG-12.? It's driving me crazy.
I believe for whatever reason it's because it has updated bits and newer cpu update so that is probably why it's consider IG-12. But the simplest answer is because Star Wars logic makes no damn sense nowadays since Lucas isn't there to give us lore and details.

I believe for whatever reason it's because it has updated bits and newer cpu update so that is probably why it's consider IG-12. But the simplest answer is because Star Wars logic makes no damn sense nowadays since Lucas isn't there to give us lore and details.

Right, but you would think there was already a IG-12 that wasn't a mech being controlled by tiny creatures with buttons and joysticks to make it function. Someone needs to call copyright over this.

Back