1/6 Hot Toys -TMS102 - The Clone Wars: Darth Sidious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Savage Opress was such a missed opportunity for the Power of the Dark Side figures. Sidious dueling Maul and Opress would be an awesome display.
I'm waiting for this. I held onto Maul after selling Ahsoka for this very reason. That duel is my favorite in all of clone wars. We need a Savage! I mean come on, they made Sidious from THAT EXACT scene.

I'm waiting for this. I held onto Maul after selling Ahsoka for this very reason. That duel is my favorite in all of clone wars. We need a Savage! I mean come on, they made Sidious from THAT EXACT scene.
They'll make him. But it could be years from now. Like 5 minimum before in-hand. And that's being extremely generous with the time frame.

Just my opinion.

Disney doesn't prefer licensing out rights to SW content they didn't have a hand in. It happens, but very much with a guided hand from the House of Mouse.

They want THEIR version pushed, before all else.

Last edited:
Some pics of Sidious during the Darkside exhibit from One6th Lovers IG page

IMG_2333.jpeg

IMG_2334.jpeg

IMG_2335.jpeg

I cancelled and got black widow on sale instead. Could be months before this is finally released

I guess I jumped the gun by getting the Clone Wars Maul to pair with Sidious thinking the release date was approaching.

No sign of this guy in the recent teaser by HT either. Thinking this might be a Holiday 2024 type of release unfortunately.

Back