1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 635210
Very nice posing and well photographed!
Thank you!

0386663B-B7F3-43D1-8DE3-BF9574B97082.jpeg

A little late to the table but have a quick tip for anyone interested. To make his puffy pants drape more naturally, Just spray them with water then smooth them down with your fingers. Let everything dry then repeat another once or twice. I sprayed mine 3 times, letting the pants dry for a day each time. The pics shown here are about a month after doing this after it's done, you'll not need to do it again. I also removed the "dad gut" padding. I know that's not 100% accurate but I prefer lean Boba over dad bod Boba :D

Boba 3.JPG

View attachment Boba 2.JPG

Last edited:
I picked this figure up at a local comic con yesterday, for a great price. Just the figure, not the throne version. I don't really have room for the throne and I already have the unmasked sculpt from the Deluxe 2 pack.

20230625_103233.jpg

I really love the look of this figure. At first I was planning to wait on the Book of Boba version to have a clean armor, but after rewatching The Mandalorian S2 and The Book of Boba Fett I changed my mind. I prefer the loose pants and drapes of cloth over the tighter ones and kama from BoBF.

View attachment 649502

I was curious to see how this would look IRL…with the cod. I did try the cape on, but like it better without.
That does look great with the cod! Great job. Glad I picked one up. You just gave me a reason to finally see how it would look on the Mando s2 reclaimed armor figure.

I also wish the armor pieces were attached with velcro on the Mando s2 reclaimed armor version. Would love to see how swapping out the worn armor on the lighter upper chest piece would look with the black one the repainted armor figures use. I think that would look pretty bad ass as well.

Back