1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why or how BBTS gets away with jacking up the price of HT. If you are looking for Sideshow alternatives there are retailers that actually offer HT for slightly less.
It wouldn’t bother me if they got their stock on time..it’s not worth it to wait months after SS gets their stock..including other retailers .

BBTS doesn’t have EG Cap and FFR Spidey upgrade in stock yet

Reg has these too

Ex is the throne and extra HS

No, those holograms are the exclusive items with either the Standard or Deluxe.

Exclusive Bonus Accessories for Special Edition:

• One (1) Razor Crest hologram
  • One (1) Boba Fett’s Star Ship hologram

SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE

Razor Crest & Boba Fett’s Star Ship holograms

Look at the figure description..you get both the same holograms for both reg and ex

According to Sideshow those are the exclusive items.

The Collector editions of the Standard and Deluxe don't include the holgrams.

A Special Edition available only in selected markets will specially include hologram figures of Razor Crest and Boba Fett’s Star Ship as bonus accessories.

I don’t see non special Ed on SS

but BBTS doesn’t have the holograms so I guess SS is only doing the holograms

Holograms are a waste anyway..I don’t display my Beskar Mando with the holograms

I don’t see non special Ed on SS

but BBTS doesn’t have the holograms so I guess SS is only doing the holograms

Holograms are a waste anyway..I don’t display my Beskar Mando with the holograms

On the right hand side under the price there are two clickable boxes: Collector Edition and Exclusive.

I agree, the holograms are a waste of time. Just extra useless junk!

On the right hand side under the price there are two clickable boxes: Collector Edition and Exclusive.

I agree, the holograms are a waste of time. Just extra useless junk!
Ah I see..jeez same price they should just put the extras with both editions :slap

Ah I see..jeez same price they should just put the extras with both editions :slap

It's a marketing strategy to try and nab early orders from other retailers before the Ex sells out, after which only the Collector editions are available.

They used to have decent incentives, like a Kenner style gun or even an extra head sculpt.

I wish we could get some assurance before ordering that the final armor will be smoothed out, as the rough texture is really killing the look for me. I know it seems like a safe bet, but you can never be sure with HT...

Not loving the rough look either. Going to risk ordering and hope HT fix it.

Back