1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the biggest improvement is he actually looks big and strong now and like he could kick your ass. As much as I love his ESB/ROTJ look, it was always hard to understand what made that skinny guy the "most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy".

Can you imagine a Fett vs Maul fight directed by Robert Rodriguez?
It can happen as long as they make it take place prior to Maul's death in Rebels since BOBF is assumedly going to be going back and forth with the timeline. Obviously Maul's criminal affiliations would make it easy for their overlapping worlds to collide.

I think the biggest improvement is he actually looks big and strong now and like he could kick your ass. As much as I love his ESB/ROTJ look, it was always hard to understand what made that skinny guy the "most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy".
Someone packing flamethrowers, rockets, and lasers doesn't need to be buff.

Look what he did in Empire. He knows how to track people. There's no getting away from Fett.

Yet you can take Rey seriously?

Wasn't he "dead" before too?
tenor.gif

Man, with this set coming out and then the BOBF slated for D. Plus, I can see the other bounty hunters now. Bossk, IG-88, 4-LOM, Dengar and Zuckuss having a ESB reunion. But I would love to see Embo come to fruition. Like some have said, "With Mando giving us all these characters and Hot Toys producing a good number, you can only imagine the BOBF." I think this series will make many of us very happy.:) Or divorced.:unsure:

Man, with this set coming out and then the BOBF slated for D. Plus, I can see the other bounty hunters now. Bossk, IG-88, 4-LOM, Dengar and Zuckuss having a ESB reunion. But I would love to see Embo come to fruition. Like some have said, "With Mando giving us all these characters and Hot Toys producing a good number, you can only imagine the BOBF." I think this series will make many of us very happy.:) Or divorced.:unsure:

OR BROKE

Personally, I would love to see these two guys.

6AFF89E0-98B9-4897-86AC-44B5FE2648F8.jpeg
lol

Back