1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOBF meme 7-21-21.jpg

Hmm... a little baby throne to go with the shrunken down throne-chair. The cardboard backdrop really completes a pretty weird looking diorama set. This could have been a bullseye by just making the throne-chair correctly scaled, do the throne dais as a section rather than shrunken down and include the BBQ as a 3D piece (even just a front half like the Luke Jedi display based add-ons.)

Thankfully there's 3D sculpt of the throne-chair available to go with a single Boba repaint figure.
Oh where is this 3D sculpt at?

Yes! That is the plan.

But can Disney afford to keep all these shows running at $120M per season every year:
Mandalorian
Book of Boba
Kenobi
Ahsoka
Andor
Acolyte
Loki

Yes! That is the plan.

But can Disney afford to keep all these shows running at $120M per season every year:
Mandalorian
Book of Boba
Kenobi
Ahsoka
Andor
Acolyte
Loki
I'm sure they've got it all worked out.

A price increase to monthly membership once they have a huge membership base seems like the obvious move.

What does this mean it's a "limited time release?" Is it truly gone for order in the next 2 days? I've never seen that before.

What does this mean it's a "limited time release?" Is it truly gone for order in the next 2 days? I've never seen that before.
I just saw this too My initial reaction was has my webpage been redirected to a scam site. But have used one of my original links to the Sideshow page and it's showing the same thing. The countdown seems to be related only to the Boba exclusive products with the holograms (with or without throne). Seems it's just more marketing panic buy BS from Sideshow. Let Your Capitalist Sideshow! Very desperate and cynical marketing.

From SS site:

What is a Limited Time Release Product?

A limited-time release refers to a product that can only be purchased during a specific time window. Once the item reaches the end of that window, the item will be sold out.

Being what this product is - I have a hard time believing this. I would think they want this one to ride for as long as they can.

From SS site:

What is a Limited Time Release Product?

A limited-time release refers to a product that can only be purchased during a specific time window. Once the item reaches the end of that window, the item will be sold out.

Being what this product is - I have a hard time believing this. I would think they want this one to ride for as long as they can.

They really should just clarify it's for bonus hologram ships. Them wording it that way is just too confusing for the general public and causes unnecessary panic.

Fear is their greatest ally. Guess it doesn't hurt either to know how many to make.

They really should just clarify it's for bonus hologram ships. Them wording it that way is just too confusing for the general public and causes unnecessary panic.

Now I understand why Sideshow has done this the way they have. Lots of people are paranoid and very easily fooled.

Back