1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you never see them but those screws on the bottom of the feet are gross. Starting to feel like HT didn't put a lot of effort into this...

1627567756678-png.532823

I haven't seen boots done like that since BBI's Cy Girls twenty years ago.

IMG_4510_f201a1cd-be1e-45f7-8e8a-99870d474373_800x.jpg

Just finished watching Justin's review vid, The Armorer is indeed looking great, I'm glad I've PO'ed her.

Just finished watching Justin's review vid, The Armorer is indeed looking great, I'm glad I've PO'ed her.

Yes, scale looks good now too.

Just have to watch out for hair loss, as Justin mentioned.

Plus, I'd be really cautious about using the waist grabber because it's going to be gripping pleather.

Should be able to slip a crotch grabber up her skirt instead. :monkey3

Also watched Justin’s review. Really happy with the height. Figure looks great, baffling single-jointed elbows aside. The screws in the bottom of the feet are bizarre - I’m not even sure what purpose they serve?

It is hard to work out why it was necessary to apparently screw the boots - or what are effectively just shoes - to her feet.

vlcsnap-2021-07-29-16h27m10s459.png

Unless that sole and toe were made as a separate piece, like the old Action Man deep sea diving lead boots.

Vintage-Action-Man-Deep-Sea-Diver-Lead-Shoes.jpg

Last edited:
It is hard to work out why it was necessary to apparently screw the boots - or what are effectively just shoes - to her feet.

View attachment 532828

Unless that sole and toe were made as a separate piece, like the old Action Man deep sea diving lead boots.

I think you've hit on it. The toe cap appears to be made from a different color plastic. In order for HT to replicate the look of her boots (not that I recall ever seeing them in this detail lol) they went with a two-piece design. Probably the most cost-effective solution that still looks good.

Mine was posted out from HK today. Can’t wait.
Where did you order from? I paid in full at Toys Wonderland, and their website is now down. I really hope they can fulfill my order soon.

Getting mine from TW 2nd batch but following their site reboot it says "shipped" on the order page. Only a glitch i suppose but i would hate missing on her if TW actually think they shipped it.

Getting mine from TW 2nd batch but following their site reboot it says "shipped" on the order page. Only a glitch i suppose but i would hate missing on her if TW actually think they shipped it.
They put out a statement today that they’re still working on that and know all orders show shipped and will be corrected soon. If only all my orders had shipped but then it’d be q4 2022 lol

They put out a statement today that they’re still working on that and know all orders show shipped and will be corrected soon. If only all my orders had shipped but then it’d be q4 2022 lol
Thanks for the update. didn't catch that notice. Sent an email to their CS but i'm sure thay are overwhelmed with requests right now.

While also a complaint of mine, on principal, I am curious why it’s a deal breaker on this particular figure for you.
Because i think it’s a nice looking figure but not necessary for my display, so if there was something to turn me away, it’s that.

Back