1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that we're at the first flex payment for this piece what's the odds it's delayed?

Likely damn good, but I have been particularly excited for this.

It'll be delayed to SSC because they aren't really all that truthful about when they expect items into the States. They always go like 2/3 months earlier than when it'll actually arrive. HT is probably right on schedule with it.

I saw on OSR's estimated release page (which is usually wrong) that this figure is expected out in HK in September. If that's the case, it won't be in at SSC until October/November.

I saw on OSR's estimated release page (which is usually wrong) that this figure is expected out in HK in September. If that's the case, it won't be in at SSC until October/November.

That would suck. This figure has been at the top of my list since it was announced. Burned a bunch of RP on it too, so I could afford it no matter what (which is good, cause times are tough:duh).

I don't understand why there seem to be so many problems with this figure. It's really not any kind of complicated that there should be a lot of delays.

It's probably just an assumption. I have no doubt that this figure will wind up delayed, but I find a delay into 2018 to be a stretch.

It didn't say anywhere that they were due to problems. But given that this was supposed to be released summer 2017 and now retailers are saying 2018, there's got to be something going on with it. Plus, don't forget about the whole final approval fiasco with all the pictures on SSC coming down for a while. Good times, those were.

There are an awful lot of figures slated for this fall. I would not be surprised if several get pushed back to late 2017, early 2018. Their production pipeline probably can't handle so many at once, and they may need to spread some stuff out simply due to that, and not because of any actual issue with an individual figure.

It's not in HT's interest to release so many figures at once so their audience can't buy them. Really, if it's more than one (two in a pinch) figure at once, I know I really can't keep up. Which I feel is more representative of the community than those who can pick up every release on a whim no matter the time constraints.

As much as i would love to see even more love from HT for Netflix characters i must say no, that's certain.

Back