1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As everyone predicted - just got an e-mail saying my last Flex payment will be moved back from July to August due to a delay.

After messing with the Toys Works Punisher and putting together a Vimal/Ganghood/OSK casual Punisher I was considering using a $50 International Code on this.

But I still can't make myself like it. Maybe in the future there will be a sleaker, less ungainly looking Daredevil design.

marvel-daredevil-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-silo-902811.png

The Punisher will just have to punish somebody else because I used the code on another Deluxe Jyn.

After messing with the Toys Works Punisher and putting together a Vimal/Ganghood/OSK casual Punisher I was considering using a $50 International Code on this.

But I still can't make myself like it. Maybe in the future there will be a sleaker, less ungainly looking Daredevil design.

marvel-daredevil-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-silo-902811.png

The Punisher will just have to punish somebody else because I used the code on another Deluxe Jyn.

Yeah while this outfit works well enough on the show, it's just not nearly as cool or memorable as that first, black outfit from the first season.

:lecture

Yeah while this outfit works well enough on the show, it's just not nearly as cool or memorable as that first, black outfit from the first season.

It worked better on the series, but that maybe because the filming was often so dark you couldn't see everything clearly.

As a figure he reminds me more of Kick-Ass than the light-footed gymnast of the comics.

When I think of the television series, I think of the Hallway scene, so I would have preferred the original costume.

When I think of the television series, I think of the Hallway scene, so I would have preferred the original costume.

Thats a fairly easy
custom. HT probably wouldn't get the proper return on their investment if they did that look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a fairly easy
custom. HT probably wouldn't get the proper return on their investment if they did that look

Really? That isn't a valid argument.

Like you said it would be easy, so they can easily create/produce and easily charge the same price as this DD and rake in the profit.

Really? That isn't a valid argument.

Like you said it would be easy, so they can easily create/produce and easily charge the same price as this DD and rake in the profit.

I'm just speculating. No need to get all bold and italized. I would probably get the black suit too if they made it.

Back