1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Is the end of season 1 suit and the beginning of season 2 suit the same ?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Is the end of season 1 suit and the beginning of season 2 suit the same ?

Yes, they just tweaked a small details on the mask.

Thanks. That's what I thought I just couldn't find good picture of the season 1 suit.

Less than a second, actually. Took us all by surprise, I have to say :gah:

Yeah, I wasn't sure exactly how long. I was too busy trying to get my orders in. :D

I pity those who missed out on these. It was a once and done deal.

I'm just amazed the 3 figure set was under $199. Amazing.

Yeh you missed it. Pictures have been removed now.

:lecture

They sold out in seconds.

I'm just amazed the 3 figure set was under $199. Amazing.

Yeah, I wasn't sure exactly how long. I was too busy trying to get my orders in. :D

I pity those who missed out on these. It was a once and done deal.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Was there a pre-order bonus for getting a set?

Set? What was it for?

You can always get rep on eBay for about $30. Or look for some custom made for maybe a little less.

Can't wait to see some in hand pics from everyone who pre pre-ordered the 3 pack!

You can always get rep on eBay for about $30. Or look for some custom made for maybe a little less.

That is a option as well.

Anybody know when this set comes out?

Reps all round gents :D
tumblr_m3d1ttXNb11r0xryg.gif~c200

:wink1: Cheers!

:rotfl

Anyone seen OneSixthKit's Punisher sculpt? Can't tell if its a recast of the custom one here on the forums or original...

Back