1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Would also be cool if they made Daredevil from that stairwell fight scene in Season 2, with the cracked mask, gun taped to one hand, chain wrapped around the other.

Those would be cool accessories. Hell, the gun taped to his hand could been a whole switch out hand.

Oh man, if you could get a switch out mouth place to make the grin he makes with the gun just like that Daredevil cover....ugh the possibilities. That part made me smile.

1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Those would be cool accessories. Hell, the gun taped to his hand could been a whole switch out hand.

Oh man, if you could get a switch out mouth place to make the grin he makes with the gun just like that Daredevil cover....ugh the possibilities. That part made me smile.
Yes! The way he laughs when he pulls the trigger knowing the gun is empty. That whole scene is so great. So many awesome character moments in just one scene. Like when he is just about escape with Castle in the elevator and you just see his hand stop the doors at the last second because the old man was in danger. And how he knocks out the lights with the chain because he knows it'll give him the advantage.

If HT doesn't give us the taped gun hand and chain, I'll definitely consider customizing them. And maybe look into buying an extra DD headsculpt to paint a crack in the mask.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Honestly, the stairway scene (and the final fight with Fisk in S1) are really the main reasons why I'd still be up for a DD suit from S1.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Black suit and season 2 final suit are all I'd want. I didn't like the fit or look at the season 1 finale suit.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Didn't he still have the season 1 suit at the beginning of season 2? I honestly can't remember. Either way, I'm really hoping for a cracked helmet sculpt from the "bang" scene.

Hopefully these do well and we can get other Netflix 1/6th scale figures!!

Didn't he still have the season 1 suit at the beginning of season 2? I honestly can't remember. Either way, I'm really hoping for a cracked helmet sculpt from the "bang" scene.

I think so. He got the new suit made after the end of season 1 one got cracked, but he still wore the damaged one for a while whilst the new one was getting made.

Yeah, it's the same suit from season 1 at the beginning of season 2. Then it quickly gets damaged and needs to be fixed. They pretty much used that as an excuse to tweek the design of the suit. The new helmet is significantly different.

I just remembered the Tokyo Toy Show starts Saturday. HT will be there. Might have some news.

Hopefully. Dying to see something!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Crap. I'm 10 minutes into Daredevil and I want figures. Is everyone else like this about things or is that just me?

Yup, first go around at the series. Haven't had the time to watch it up until this summer so I figured it was time.

Aww man you're gonna...probably already having an absolute blast with it. Such a fantastic show all around.

Aww man you're gonna...probably already having an absolute blast with it. Such a fantastic show all around.
I really was. I'm on episode 6 now, it was too late to keep watching last night haha. Very good show though, I appreciate that Marvel is willing to go thematically darker through the Netflix route and not shy away from things like violence, harsh topics (human trafficking for example), and religion. Things that will never appear to this extent in a full blown Marvel film. I personally find Murdock interesting because of his expanded dichotomy of good/bad. It's the same reason why Preacher, Constantine, and Hellboy are all great characters.

Haven't watched the whole series yet but a season one version of Daredevil with the black costume would be something I'd want. I'd probably want the red costume too.

Aww man.. you guys are in for a treat! I love the daredevil series. I'm glad HT snagged this license, these figures shot up to my most wanted this year. Can't wait for the pics to start rolling in

Back